What's new

Dolphin Final 1.03 BETA 2 Shots

ExodusC

Marisa Stole My Precious Thing
Here are some screenshots from Resident Evil 1: Remake, and of course, my favorite, Tales of Symphonia.

Resident Evil gets no further than it has in the past, still freezing or going to a black screen after the Capcom logo.

Tales of Symphonia's video sequences run somewhat smoothly, I'm thinking with the next release of Dolphin they should work pretty nicely, since they work as well as they do now. Tales of Symphonia can go ingame, but nothing is rendered, but if you turn on wireframe mode, you can see Lloyd standing outside of the classroom. Nothing happens past this point.

I was bored, so I decided to take some screenshots... :plain:

Super Smash Bros. Melee (PAL)
Lightning Melee Mode / Pikachu VS Mr. Game & Watch (thanks to a completed save)
1st Pic) I don't even want to know...:unsure:
2nd Pic)A Pika-pose
3rd Pic) ...and he's out of there!
4th Pic) I like it framebroiled! Watch as Mr. Game and Watch runs his a$$ off!
5th Pic) Who's that Pokemon? It's....Mr. Game and Watch?!

Dragonshadow

That is kinda stupid though, you can't get roms because you can't ask for them, and you can test because you can get roms.

Damnit.

Damned copywrite laws.

Last edited:

Cyberman

Roms are cartridge based games or pcb games, not games on cd's.
CD-ROM ROM referes to Read Only Memory. So that can constitute optical media storage.

Dragonshadow, those copyrights keep people alive (IE they earn money to eat and live). Consider that before you complain about copyrights.

Cyb

Last edited:

enix-sama

Pokemon Colosseum (USA)

I haven't seen any shots of this ingame, but it worked fine for me, just hard to navigate because no text or indicators appear at all. Sorry for the low res, I ran it in 640x480 just to test, but the intro video is pretty long and runs at 17 fps, and as far as I know it's not skipable, so I didn't feel like restarting.

enix-sama

Shadow the Hedgehog (USA)

I ran it in 1024x768 but it still looks really pixelated ingame, I didn't distort the window size at all, so it must be a rendering problem.