What's new

Dolphin Final 1.03.2 x64 Public Beta (single/dualcore support) - Shots

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Didn't ignore you, it slipped past me.

You can potentially use any process RAM editor, though I used Artmoney. Do a text search for the text you want to edit, and play with it in the memory editor. Some codes:

Hex:

0x1B = Line end
0x0A = Line break

ASCII:

CC[RRGGBBAA] text color (unsigned byte)

Danny

Programmer | Moderator
Its an amazing achivement. I never even dreamed full speed Gamecube emulation would happen and now it has.

Stunning work Dolphin team.

Now to get myself a 64bit pc :p

Its an amazing achivement. I never even dreamed full speed Gamecube emulation would happen and now it has.

Stunning work Dolphin team.

Now to get myself a 64bit pc :p

Better get a dual core setup too, a single processor is not enough for this emulator even with a 64bit OS. :(

DooDahMan

Operational Status: Nominal
Mario Party 7

mp7.jpg

mp7-2.jpg

mp7-3.jpg

mp7-4.jpg

Weird thing happening there with the text but everything else seems golden.

TsubakiSama

Just had to order a new computer to test this lol also I am in total need of a second computer that can run OSX86.

Mainboard : Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3R
Processor : Intel Quad Core 6600 with Scythe Ninja PLUS Rev. B
RAM : OCZ Gold XTC DDR2 pc6400
Graphic card : 7950GT 256mb (Almost as fast as 8800GTS 320mb and DX10 games won't become a standard in a while so it's useless to get a DX10 card now when they might get slow once the DX10 games are out plus that OSX86 don't support GeForce 8000 series)
Harddrive : 500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.9 SATA II
DVD-writer : Some random black SATA burner
Case : Antec Sonata III with a 500W PSU and it's supposed to be very quiet
Monitor : Hewlet Packard W2007 20" 1680x1050 with intergrated speakers and it got Brightview

Now just to get myself a Gamecube controller to PC adapter :p

lightchris

Graphic card : 7950GT 256mb (Almost as fast as 8800GTS 320mb and DX10 games won't become a standard in a while so it's useless to get a DX10 card now when they might get slow once the DX10 games are out plus that OSX86 don't support GeForce 8000 series)

Sorry for OT, but this isn't true. A GeForce 8800 may not be a good card for DX10 games coming out in one or two years, but it is a very good card for current DX9 games. About twice as fast as a 7950 GT. example
The more modern and shader intensive the games get, the more ahead the 8800 will be.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Sorry for OT, but this isn't true. A GeForce 8800 may not be a good card for DX10 games coming out in one or two years, but it is a very good card for current DX9 games. About twice as fast as a 7950 GT. example
The more modern and shader intensive the games get, the more ahead the 8800 will be.

Uh... you linked to the review of an 8800U. TsubakiSama was referring to a GF 8800GTS.

Ryguy

I finally got around to recording a video of Zelda Twilight Princess running on my aging laptop. Here's the link:

NepSquare

Thx for the address CiC, I have something to start with now... not related but currently breaking my head over code injections etc to get passed that sound init function in WW...

Probably futile for me cause the only hexing I've been doing in the passed few years were modding certain server files... Debugging an x64 app and making a jump (pun intended) to actually insert a code that will skip a function is boggling for me.

But it got me back into learning something again. You guys inspire.
I'm happy. :)