What's new

Do you guys remember first release ? ( nostalgic ...)

Anchel

The Xpaniard
Well, I also like Banjo Tooie, but the best thing wont be that. The key thing is the Video plugin, wich they are doing alone.
Maybe it can play all the games???

Interesting to hear him say that he's happy the graphics are better than 0.7a's :) but i know what its like trying to a project in a small number of hours per day, it takes aaaaages just to get back to where you left off

Remote

Sidebar, if I would get a sudden crave for playing Banjo-Tooie I would buy the game and plug it into the console, emulation isn't about saving a couple of dollars, it's about saving thousands...:p Since I've played more or less all games, worth playing, avalible for the console it isn't about the increased compatibility or the enhanced visuals or audio. It's about looking at your 10 years old console and say, that console has some amazing games and now, ten years later when they aren't avalible in any larger scale I'm able to play them on my computer... That's pure, onconditional pleasure...The key thing I'm looking forward to see in the next version is the multiplayer zooming, I read some where that the idea has come up but it may not be managble due to time constraints or similar.

sirss

gauntlet ledgends

anyword if gauntlet legends will work someday with sound also unlike hydro thunder no sound :( sold my pent4 xp 1.6 ghz 256 ram for a new win98 1.3 ghz pent 3 now all my old games work now and vgs bye the way gauntlet legend for the vgs psx is the worst of all version like ta see the n64 gauntlet working is the version i like the best even over the dc gauntlet and dark legecy . o every thing works great on win98 pent3 cant tell that the pent 4 was any faster . shure was but only need so much ta run emulters . :pj64:

MrTrigger

Guardian of Time
thk yu fr that vry artculate post. It is vry esy ta undrstnd, espcilly w/ yr cretive spling. Onc agan, thks mch.

In other words, try me in English. All I caught was "gauntlet"
And how dare you use a PJ64 sign here? You must be destroyed.:term: :nemu:

And "emulters"? argh........

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
MrTrigger said:
And how dare you use a PJ64 sign here? You must be destroyed.:term: :nemu:

:(

/me hides from MrTrigger.

The feature im looking forward to most is their plugin system. It allows for so many possiblilties.

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
2fast4u: i know that.

slougi, the LightKnight emulator is an emulator for GC. lemme correct u :):

Slougi said:
Huh? The emulatore had 0% compatability and is extremely fast!
/me am beta tester :D
;)

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Tesla-Guy said:
Ok, cut the spam, return to the original subject else... you know what :p i'm bored to say it every time...
Lol, Tesla. "Cut the spam" :p
Oh well, hehe...

I still remember when I first got Nemu. Heh, I used it a lot.
:eek: And when I upgraded to run Nemu at full speed! :satisfied

Tesla-Guy

Doomulation said:
And when I upgraded to run Nemu at full speed! :satisfied

LOL, this is the same reason i got my new pc(i swear ;)) (specs on sig). i remember running nemu on my old old pII 400MHz, 64MB RAM with SiS6300 8MB RAM

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Tesla-Guy said:

LOL, this is the same reason i got my new pc(i swear ;)) (specs on sig). i remember running nemu on my old old pII 400MHz, 64MB RAM with SiS6300 8MB RAM
It seems we upgraded out PC for the same reason :p
But the other computer sucked :(
It was Celeron 830 MHz ??? so I built this comp :)
This one rocks! :D