What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Djipi's Final Cel Zelda MOD

Pakiton

Djipi, what happen with shadows like that?

the20legend20of20zelda2yz0.png

Orkin's plugin??

XanderRain

Request for a Dijipi's Authorization

Hi to everybody, I´m Anthartic Rain, XanderRain is only for loging

Well I'm new here, but not at all, I have around of a year "reading" all about High textures replacement, I´m from Venezuela so please excuse my bad words.

I really apreciate all the effort over all the projects, but now I need an authorization from Dijipi, let me explain:

My brother (Agrabel) and me creates a DDR Team (Dance Dance Revolution Team) we are working on it, and we are making all the stuff just like webpages, design of logos, publicity and many other things, we have a temporal page at --Primer Team Oficial de Dancers en Venezuela--

Well Dijipi we see your work, and its fantastic, we love that, and we want to propose you something: we want to making and little modification over your work, we want to put arroud all the game images and logos about our team, we have many logos of diferent themes, and exaple is to put a "religious logo" on the zone of the spirit temple. Why all this? we really love zelda, and of course zelda is and "offtopic" theme for a DDR Team, but coud be an interesting stuff for our page and our team.

Of course, we go to give you all the credit for your Cel Shaded Mod, and well the credit for the little Arthic Team mod could be for us (Anthartic Rain and Agrabel) and how we have a unlimited host for transfer on arthicteam.com, we can put for direct download your original Cel Shaded Mod and our Mini Arthic Team Mod, on the page we go to explain than you make all the Cel Shaded Mod and we put AT stuff(we can put a link to this forum on our page, and you can put the direct download from our page to here too).

But we don't go to release anything if you don't authorize us, we are serious people and we don't want to steal works, or making things whitout permisions, so please think about that, please :flowers:

We want to do a good work, you can see a preview for our future page at Pagina Prueba Arthic Team, and see the quality of our designs, we can put the mods on the section "descargas - Juegos". Well waiting for your answer Anthartic Rain and Agrabel, Thank you for your time. =]

fernan1234

I just finished OoT MQ with this Mod and wow... you're a genius Djipi! I particularly liked what you did with Ganon's Tower.
Thank you for making me enjoy this game in a new fantastic way. You truly are an artist!

By the way, how old are you?

Last edited:

jw0ollard

Hello,

I'm aware of the "English fix" packs and such (I've read all 80-ish pages of the thread) and I haven't found anything that actually contains ALL of the words Djipi has missed. The only thing I've managed to find fixes for were the top of each menu... MAP, EQUIPMENT(which is spelled wrong in the game), etc.

Basically all English text is missing in the menu. All item/weapon names ("Kokiri Tunic"), Song/Medallion names, all text in the Save menu ("Would you like to save?"), etc, etc.

So, I'm taking it upon myself to create these. I have decided to use the font that Djipi has used for most of the text in the game. This was hard, since I couldn't find what the font was called. So I actually *made* the font myself. There were enough examples in the game to get everything but a capital "Y".

Here is the font I'm referring to:
THELEGENDOFZELDACE139DA431_all.jpg

So far I've replaced everything in the beginning menu, such as all of the letters you use to create your name when you start a new file, and things like "Erase which file?" or "Are you sure?"

I've also begun replacing things in the Start Menu, but I still have many things to do, such as ALL of the location names on the Map, and all of the names of the Songs and Medallions.

So anyway, before I really go any further, is there already a pack out that replaces ALL of the English words that Djipi did not do?? I'll continue working on mine, and check back here.

Thanks!!

UPDATE: I'm including 2 screenshots of the stuff that I've replaced so far. I circled what's been changed.
example1.jpg

example2.jpg

Last edited:
OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Xander Rain no problem you can use my work but credit please.
And thanks all for liking my work . And i'm 25 years old .

Vinilipe

Brazillian EmuTalk Member
Guys, please read the whole thread.
These shadows is a cel shade option that orkin was adding to his videoplugin.
But its not released.

Mozgus

Hello,

I'm aware of the "English fix" packs and such (I've read all 80-ish pages of the thread) and I haven't found anything that actually contains ALL of the words Djipi has missed. The only thing I've managed to find fixes for were the top of each menu... MAP, EQUIPMENT(which is spelled wrong in the game), etc.

Basically all English text is missing in the menu. All item/weapon names ("Kokiri Tunic"), Song/Medallion names, all text in the Save menu ("Would you like to save?"), etc, etc.

So, I'm taking it upon myself to create these. I have decided to use the font that Djipi has used for most of the text in the game. This was hard, since I couldn't find what the font was called. So I actually *made* the font myself. There were enough examples in the game to get everything but a capital "Y".

Here is the font I'm referring to:
THELEGENDOFZELDACE139DA431_all.jpg

So far I've replaced everything in the beginning menu, such as all of the letters you use to create your name when you start a new file, and things like "Erase which file?" or "Are you sure?"

I've also begun replacing things in the Start Menu, but I still have many things to do, such as ALL of the location names on the Map, and all of the names of the Songs and Medallions.

So anyway, before I really go any further, is there already a pack out that replaces ALL of the English words that Djipi did not do?? I'll continue working on mine, and check back here.

Thanks!!
Please do. This is the only real flaw with the texture pack.

mudlord

Banned
To be honest, I dont see cel-shading/custom shader support anytime soon in JD3D8.

Those sort of shaders require DX9 to be really useful [as shown in Orkin's plugin] (and the plugin is based on DX8, and DX8 doesnt offer much flexibility when it comes to pixel shaders). Also, support problems can occur as well. However, I dont see how someone can not add GLSL shader support to Rice's plugin themselves, for the OpenGL rendering engine...Or maybe, someone might add it to glN64 (if they are willing)

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
GOD, i miss the days when this project was active...I mean, when it wasn´t done, the expectations, the incredible updates, there was something special about that...We saw the worlds greatest games being recreated right in front of our eyes,,,That was shuweet...

Mollymutt

Yeah, but hopefully we'll get to experience that all over again with Majora's mask, now that he said he will start up again.

picartman

GOD, i miss the days when this project was active...I mean, when it wasn´t done, the expectations, the incredible updates, there was something special about that...We saw the worlds greatest games being recreated right in front of our eyes,,,That was shuweet...

i would actually like to take part of retexturing N64 games, i would mess around with the textures of KMans pack (with his permission of course) and see what i could do....

Nightmare Link

I downloaded this pack on my other computer and some parts load like the temple of time kakori forest and hyrule field and some others but im geting problums. Some skys are not showing I only see a few parts like when the sun nets I see a few parts and I cant see hyrule town and I can not see links face. If any one has a working file can you pm me a upload link or what ever.

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
Does it includes Mollymutts menu textures? My HD got f*cked, so i lost them...I´ll just check this baby out...

Prestigma

Help!!!!!

If anyone reads this please help I have been trying to download Djipis Cel shade pask for the past three days and every download is either down ore it does not load the full pack. this includes the jantartica link above which only give one small folder. Please Help!!!!