What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Djipi Zelda OOT 2014

RazeSane

ropeadope

Late to the convo but...maaaan I can't believe some people (the jerk who PM'd Djipi), Djipi owes us absolutely nothing, and he's not getting paid to put in all the hours he does on these FREE to use texture packs, and some random idiot scolds Djipi for no reason. Ugh...some people. But that's over with now...hopefully the support Djipi has got in light of all this will be enough inspire him to finish the MM pack someday, but like I said, we are owed nothing.

Martin

Administrator
Hopefully Djipi will upload his pack again, great work :)

If it becomes available again we'll gladly host a mirror for it (with Djipi's permission of course).

death--droid

Wow missed all of this :\, a real shame the links been taken down, have a lot of respect for Djipi's talent as an artist. I hope you will re-upload this again Djipi and allow me to back it up onto my mediafire drive. And I really hope you keep up with texturing, your one of the very few people who have kept up at it!

Also on the note of whoever sent this
There's quite a few textures (namely from the OOT Community Retexture) that you're also including in your pack.
As far as I am concerned Djipi has the right to use any textures from that he pleases and also has my permission to use any of them, hese one of the very few people who have kept the texture community alive around here.
Also I must note that Djipi's work has also been used in the community texture pack, so its only fair that he can use some of the textures from the pack.
Zelda features a couple of thousand textures which is a mamoth task for anyone to take on alone. Djipi using a whole like 4 lots of textures is really nothing at all, and no idea why on earth someone made such a big deal over it.

Really hope you don't leave the texturing community mate :\, don't let one rotten apple spoil the pot.

Djipi I hope you decide to release this new texture pack for the world to enjoy. I know I am ready to do another play through with my 8 year old son, and would definitely love to do it in all it's glory!

Keep up the great work!!

Surkow

[...]

As far as I am concerned Djipi has the right to use any textures from that he pleases and also has my permission to use any of them, hese one of the very few people who have kept the texture community alive around here.

[...]
You can give him permission to use textures you contributed. You cannot give him permission to use something if the copyright holder does not give explicit permission. Imho, people should learn more about licensing of copyrighted works. It would have avoided issues like these. If something is released without license attached to it, you basically aren't allowed to distribute it or create derivative works.

Last edited:

NormalMisha

With my first post I would like to thank Djipi for his hard work. It's criminal that somebody has complained about the use of a few textures from another pack. Also talk of copyright is a bit hypocritical (Surkow) given that we're all ripping Nintendo's ROMs to pieces with these awesome texture packs (I doubt Nintendo cares - it is probably just stood in awe).

Anyway, merci et bonne chance, Djipi!