What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

D-Fox's No Mercy Caws

optikal

Hi folks. I'm a complete begginner with this emulation thing but no mercy was my absolute fave wrestling game of all time and i was wondering if you guys could explain to me how i update/ get these cool new wrestlers that you've created? Oh and by the way they are so cool and thanks for taking the time and effort to improve upon a great game :d

Last edited:

mongo51983

Zelda Maniac!!!
Try these settings, the image is from the no mercy zone.
settings6rv.png

yousucksomethin

raNdom classic
DeathFox, Your best face is Jericho's. Most of them, no offense, don't really look like the real people, Rock's is good too. How do you add cheats? I have a good one for the F-5(I've seen a video of it.)

OP
DeathFox007

DeathFox007

Well... in-depth detail isnt actually my priority, its making tons of mods and complete the whole roster ASAP.

ddemonx

hi dearhfox, i downloaded kane from your site and i put it on the hi res folder but the only thing new is that replaces kane's picture what am i doing wrong ?is there something important that im missing?

ddemonx

i have and i ve already downloaded an arena and woked fine do i have to change the apeareance on kane or can it be another wrestler?

ChromeOutlaw

i gotta say deathfox that your mods are going downhill buddy..i dont like the new cartoony style when there is mods like this around
nashall.jpg

ravenall.jpg

vaderall.jpg

juvi.png

its something to do with the neck area on your mods..its not blended enough it looks like the neck is attached to the chin from the front.

i know you got the ability mate,your early work was fantastic.

Last edited: