#CSpect is a cross platform Sincalir ZX Spectrum for Windows, Linux and macOS.
– Minor fix for the debugger screen, and a couple of quick additions.
– Fixed the debugger screen so it’s no longer transparent
– .NEX file start delay added to loading of NEX files
– -nodelay added to skip a .NEX file start delay
– -rot90 Rotate the display 90 degrees
– -rot180 Rotate the display 180 degrees
– -rot270 Rotate the display 270 degrees
– Command line processing cleaned up a bit
– cspec_win.dat file format changed. Now includes a version , and screen rotation