#CSpect is a cross platform Sincalir ZX Spectrum for Windows, Linux and macOS.
– Minor fix for the debugger screen, and a couple of quick additions.
– Fixed the debugger screen so it’s no longer transparent
– .NEX file start delay added to loading of NEX files
– -nodelay added to skip a .NEX file start delay
– -rot90 Rotate the display 90 degrees
– -rot180 Rotate the display 180 degrees
– -rot270 Rotate the display 270 degrees
– Command line processing cleaned up a bit
– cspec_win.dat file format changed. Now includes a version , and screen rotation 
Minor update, fixing some issues with the large rendering change, and adding super useful debugger command macros.
Rewrote command line processor
Added debugger macros to the command line '+def[0-9]"g $8000". use ";" for multiple commands: '+def[0-9]"g $8000;m$4000". ALT+[0-9] to play macro.
Fixed a crash when L2 left clip was > L2 right clip
L2 no longer renders with top clip was > L2 bottom clip
Fixed a bug in the ULA rendering where the border colour was being set to the fallback colour, and not the border colour (which matches global transparancy).
Updated TileTest screen mode test app
OpenTK upgraded to v3.3.3
Fixed Timex Hires non-ULANext ink/paper orders
Fixed Timex Hires ULANext ink/paper orders
Added wildcard support in F_OPENDIR ($a3)
Added better exception reporting to the LOG for loading plugins
Fixed DeZog plugin building - DLL has been properly updated with new Plugin interface