What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Conker's Bad Fur Day Retexure Project (Started and successful so far!)

ThemeZilla

I'm retexturing Conker's Bad Fur Day, my favorite video game of all time. I've been complaining on how to fix some issues that I've been having and happily I found out the problems and yes they were resolved. I've made great progress on the multiplayer mode, Total War, and here's what I got. I'll upload more screenshots later on but what do you guys think so far?

05.png

cowboyvenus

I think it looks awesome, so far. I hope you complete this, I've always wanted a hi-res Bad Fur Day pack!

Great stuff. :cowboy:

OP
ThemeZilla

ThemeZilla

Whip! What's new?

- Blood retextured.
- Inside brain (When heads shot off) retextured.
- Combat Squirrel based finished retextured.
- Explosion hole retextured.
- Grenades retextured.
- Chainsaw retextured.

Here are 3 screenshots!

08.png

07.png

06.png

OP
ThemeZilla

ThemeZilla

Well I got a lot to work on. I'm estimating that all the multiplayer games will be released and retextured in 2 months or 1. Depending how busy I am. I'll still keep you guys updated and share screenshots of my progress still.

OP
ThemeZilla

ThemeZilla

My work isn't dead btw. I've been really busy lately and finally got the chance to retexture the project again. So here, are some small fixes that I've been doing.

10.png
09.png
08-1.png

I've also been tinkering with the solo mode of the game {Spooky's platform.}

14.png
13.png
12.png
11.png

More to come!

OP
ThemeZilla

ThemeZilla

It's so hard editing the characters. I've added the scales to the raptors but can't find the texture saved from it's head (If that makes sense.) Also Conker's texture is hard to texture. I have to retexture every texture that is rendered from a distance.

cowboyvenus

That sounds quite trying. I had heard that Bad Fur Day was extremely hard to texture for a few reasons, but hadn't heard that one, yet. I got lucky with No Mercy, what you see is what you get.

Nonetheless, I'm enjoying watching this come along.

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
That would really be a shame, if you would stop posting about this project.
It shouldn't be a problem to post new screens on both platforms, would it?
And yes, it is possible to animate textures. We have a complete long thread about it, I'll edit it into this post if I can find it.
Probably another user knows which thread it was?

cowboyvenus

That would really be a shame, if you would stop posting about this project.
It shouldn't be a problem to post new screens on both platforms, would it?
And yes, it is possible to animate textures. We have a complete long thread about it, I'll edit it into this post if I can find it.
Probably another user knows which thread it was?

I do not know which thread it was, but I'm very much so interested in this, as well!

OP
ThemeZilla

ThemeZilla

You guys are awesome, and sorry for not replying. I've been really busy learning Actionscript 3, Adobe Flash CS3.

OP
ThemeZilla

ThemeZilla

Sorry guys for not giving any updates, but just to remind you guys, the project is NOT dead. My internet is going to be rehosted by Pioneer Broadband (DSL) over my satellite junk. I'm getting sick of wating for 6 minutes just to wait for a page to load on every website. When my internet is upgrade, you'll know trust me.

SusanXFox

It's looking good, but what I was hoping for is a texture pack that sticks close to how the game was supposed to be, cartoon-like.
Oh well, your texture pack.