What's new

Complete game saves

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
You're welcome! :happy:

For those of you with the demo from the CE disc, I'm working on it right now. Arena filenames are different and as such the save file needs to be modified to comply to that.

Also on my list of things for tonight, a primitive but functional save editor. :)

Last edited:

raksmey1309

Can you post me a Dolphin save file with at least one Luigi's Mansion save? If not, I can give it a shot anyway, but it's easier with an example.

Glad to know the WW one works.

edit: on the same note, I could probably whip up a quick memcard manager tonight.. *opens up vb*
No one can.The game will crash when press start.

Last edited:
OP
Guru64

Guru64

I discovered that most games can load saves from any region. Super Smash Bros Melee is an exception, because the USA version has some extra thropies that aren't in the PAL version.

Can somebody try the Sonic Adventure 2 Battle and Mario Kart: Double Dash!! game saves on the USA version, so I can add that to the first post?

Also, I'm having alot of free time for the next three days, so you can expect new game saves...

And to cooliscool, good luck with the tool you made.

Last edited:

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
Guru64 said:
Can somebody try the Sonic Adventure 2 Battle and Mario Kart: Double Dash!! game saves on the USA version, so I can add that to the first post?
The Sonic Adventure 2: Battle saves will work in the North American version, although I didn't test the Mario Kart saves with the American version. :i

OP
Guru64

Guru64

Vile324 said:
The Sonic Adventure 2: Battle saves will work in the North American version, although I didn't test the Mario Kart saves with the American version. :i
Thank you, Vile324.

cooliscool said:
Okay, this one should work correctly. At least one of the the save names should be Alex and at Ganon.
Can I add that save to the first post? I will state it was made by you.

OP
Guru64

Guru64

groupz said:
Resident Evil 4 (PAL) - System data file: Assignment Ada/The Mercenaries/All bonus weapons unlocked.

Tested and working. :)
Can I add yours to the first post too? Credit will be given.

OP
Guru64

Guru64

Added game saves for Sonic Adventure DX and Ikaruga.

raksmey1309 said:
I do a little edit last night with great success!!!
U can get paper mario thousand year door and HM a wonderful life complete save here.
Yes u can post this in ur first post Guru64.
More games to come.
Next games would be Tale of Symphonia and Baten Kaitos.;)
Be sure to take a look at some nice shots here.
http://www.emutalk.net/dolphin/30985-dolphin-final-1-03-beta-release-shots-26.html
Ok, I'll add your files in a second. EDIT: Done.

Last edited: