What's new

City Related - Discussions here

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

I know a way to record it without having the 2 little bugs but I'm kinda too lazy right now to do it. If you want to code, here for you :

it remplaces the Dark Combat Music (in Combat Simulator) by this one:
80087A70 0079

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

I continued my city map today (damn me, I'm suppposed to work on smth else)

Since I started it back to align everything on the grid, I got bored and I added 1 more thing to the map. What you see that isn't there anymore (that was on olders shots) will be back later, everything I've done will be re-done with some fixes.

Anyway, here are the shots:

G_Yoshi

Knuckles said:
I know a way to record it without having the 2 little bugs but I'm kinda too lazy right now to do it. If you want to code, here for you :

it remplaces the Dark Combat Music (in Combat Simulator) by this one:
80087A70 0079
Many thanks. By the way, did you find that on a site or did you find it by accident? I looked for PD gameshark codes, but all I found were a lot of the common codes. Nothing like music modifiers and the like ::wants to know if there are any other hidden songs within Perfect Dark::

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

new shots from the city , I finally had redone it fully at the exception of 1 building. I will now be able to concentrate on filling the empty spots on the map. I did a new little building that is the place where I "work" (in the game) :p. There is a tank in the garage but the door opens only with an hidden trigger ;)

EDIT:
For anyone that has GTA3 or GTA:VC + UT2k4, If you want to make a building for the map, just tell me, I'll send you a map(image) of available lots with their size. The building needs to be in low details, no complex meshes nor a lot of them, a building with ~25 meshes it just fine (not in static mesh please).

2 shots:

Last edited:
OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

Double update,

1st : the City
*Building aren't at their final locations and you might notice that I added a terrain (not final)*
Top : VC based street, next to water (no water yet)
middle : 1st new building, with a *little* hole in the middle
bottom : twin towers , connected in the middle , road under

new_11.JPG

2nd: Area 52
1st shot : added the middle part, with the slidding windows/door
2nd shot is the latest started place, not finished yet

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

I think my GTA-like City is gonna be the night.... it's just looks way better like that (well for me) there are some shots.

the street lights/Traffic Lights are too big right now, gotta resize them but..... later :p

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

-fixed Street lights size
-fixed Traffic Lights size
-Added som more lights
-Darker lighting (overall)
-Fun :D

A version will be available when that square place will be filled with buildings , lights, trees, benches, mail boxes, etc. ( I don't add more streets out of that part for now)

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

First thing, I would like to say thanks to everyone giving comments ;) It really help my motivation

Second thing , new today :
changed streets textures and added better lines
and
The spot on the far right of the map will be a mutli-stories carpark, with an exit on both streets (lower one where are the traffic lights and higher one where is the broken overpass ;))

DarthDazDC

An Alright Guy
thats really gud, but here's a suggestion, but im not sure if its possible, could there be like hovering traffic lights when yuor flying in the, thing...(i dont know wot the flyin thing is called :p) so it could be an air-way. Also the shots look gr8:D

sethdonut

Super Cipap Newbie
<i>First thing, I would like to say thanks to everyone giving comments It really help my motivation</i>

We love the things you do :whistling