What's new

Chrono Trigger Ressurection (Large Images)

soccerboi00

I know its dead, but it's damn beatiful.

http://www.opcoder.com/projects/chrono/

Guardia0.jpg

Crono0.jpg

HouseDownstairs.jpg

HouseUpstairs0.jpg

HouseUpstairs1.jpg

MagusLair0.jpg

ZenanBridge1.jpg

timegates.jpg

introcutscene.jpg

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
Damn shame that one got killed, looked amazing, I would have played that to death. HEAR THAT SQUARE, RE RELEASE CT IN 3D DAMN IT.

tye stik

Super Nintendo Wizard
Alright!!!!! CHRONO TRIGGA!!... its only, like what, my favorite rpg in my vast collection...

Edit: Well, FFVII is my altime favorite...

Stezo2k

S-2K
Yeah, it looked amazing. I was well annoyed with square for cancelling this project, they obviously knew this looked too professional. If I were them i'd contunue the project myself, shame it'll probably never happen

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
WTF, I didn't know anything about this project. And Chrono Trigger is one of my favorite games!!! Is really a shame. It would be better if Square contract the guys to finish the game under Square game and sell it to PC. I'll definetly buy it that was the case...

bcrew1375

I remember seeing this before. It's such a shame this project is dead. Come on, Square! Give your loyal fans what they demand! Why did you not contract these guys!? What is wrong with you!? :bye3:

dragon_rider

私は竜が好き&#
If Square Enix released it, I know that somehow they'd change the game around such as graphics. In fact, they'd probably make it a completely different game altogether, and release for every system besides Gamecube. (I'm a Nintendo fan BTW, and really hate it when third parties, particulary RPG-makers, don't release games for the big N's system). As of late, I've heard that Square might change that perspective; so maybe they'll be smart enough to give fans another CT game?

revl8er

That Damn Good
I can't believe something that beautiful would get cancelled. Why won't they remake this game. It's gotta be one of the greatest rpgs of all time.

xneoangel

Persona User
Its shame this project was canceled it really looked amazing and besides Chrono Trigger is one of my favorite games.

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
Cönker said:
Then release it under a different name?

Wouldn't work, since Square likes to copyright everything in the games. :|

It does look very professional, and it is a pity we didn't even get a demo. Square should remake the game, and perhaps give us a break from Final Fantasy. -_-;

xneoangel

Persona User
Yes i agree the chrono saga is just awesome chrono trigger was rated as the best SNES rpg and Chrono Cross was rated as the best PSX rpg what is Square-Enix waiting to release another great Chrono game?