What's new

Chanka new logo-I made one,because i love this Emu!

OP
blurymind

blurymind

heey,I can see pro's around here

Well,my last logo was crap compared to those.But i made it only with the paint.As for now-I am using other tools for it.I have few ideas left,but expect anime stile logo,dark logo and I will replace the older versions of the logos with newer soon.CANKA RULEZ

Last edited:

MMZero

Jast A Quiet Member - #16222
Here are my Chankast Logos:
I like Nice Simple Logos.
There are 18 slightly different in all. Even though the pic only shows 17.

all-01.jpg

Comments will be much appreciated!
email: [email protected]

:robot: You can Download them all here: http://f2.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/[email protected]/lst?.dir=/forums&.src=bc&.view=

or here:

http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/bc/40814f94_15a5d/bc/forums/chankast-jpgs.zip?bf3OGfBB8DcfY.4R

Last edited:

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
blurymind said:
Well,my last logo was crap compared to those.But i made it only with the paint.As for now-I am using other tools for it.I have few ideas left,but expect anime stile logo,dark logo and I will replace the older versions of the logos with newer soon.CANKA RULEZ

LMFAO! You can't be serious..

MMZero, those are pretty nice, but I wouldn't take this thread seriously if I were you.. I like yours too diablo. :)

Last edited:
OP
blurymind

blurymind

MM zero's Logos are the best for now.They are simple,yet-very cool and complete.Well-I like them better then mine.But ...
I'm just curious,what did you use to make those and how long did they take??
hey,I am not serious about my logos.But those of MMzero are definately cooler then the previous chanka logo!!!
(i dont know what LMFAO is,and hey-my logo may not be so cool,but I was the one who started this topic.And I am not just trying to make the logo that everyone will expect-the DC sign and a "Chankast"in front of it.I want it to be original...)

Uh,one more thing-to MMzero-The links you've givven to download the logos you made dont work at all(both).One gives me that the curent folder is empty and the other-my browsers cannot locate the server!

Last edited:

Remote

To be honest I haven't seen anything that even looks like a logo yet in this thread, with Clemensts suggestion being the maybe.. :p

OP
blurymind

blurymind

Remote said:
To be honest I haven't seen anything that even looks like a logo yet in this thread, with Clemensts suggestion being the maybe.. :p
Well,these are just fan logos.In my first treat I just said that you can use one of those(if you wanna)just for the IDEA for the new logo(If you think of doing one).Its another way of chanka forum members to express their feelings about the emulator(instead of asking when is the new version coming or complaining about stuff)...and mostly-I think that it is Fun as a topic and gives people the placebo they need for their "More Chanka,GIMME CHANKAA" fever...Here is my last logo idea.If there are other,I will post then in the place of my last,so i dont take anymore space of your forum server and because i dont think people like my older logos.

This logo was reedited once by other member's request
(the wire effect was a pain in the ass,I added few minor extras aswell)

Last edited:

MMZero

I know cooliscool. I just did them for fun. I like to create all sorts of graphics in my spare time.

I used Macromedia Fireworks MX (Much Much more user friendly than PS)
It took me about 15 minutes to get a few DC pics and chankast pics that i could use. Then about 18-20 minutes (including getting distracted with my instant messenger) in FW to do all 18.

blurymind i like the flower also but it pulls to much of the attention to it. in logos you usually want the main text to be the center focus. The wireframe effect suggested by pipox would be a good idea. or fade the flower out a little and the word emulator is to dark of a color with the black bg.

OP
blurymind

blurymind

Haha,good one,pipox.I was thinking of making one babe-logo myself(using anime girls ofcourse)...thanx for the advices.I am going to make the flower end with e wire effect and word "Emulator"needs some work...I knew you are gonna like this one.I used Macromedia's suit too for a while.It has some nice features,but it took me quite a while to learn it.I get easily bored by this type of(graphical)...programs...I too like simple logos(your logos),but the flower was something that I wanted to do from a long time.Its distracting,but I wanted to make this one Dark and beautiful...

OP
blurymind

blurymind

ok,I edited it as you guys said-there are the wire-frame ending and the color of the "emulator"sign is different(its on page two-at the place that was before).Do you want a double toast,beacon eggs and a milk-shake with it?

MMZero

I like the changes blurymind! CoDeX yours looks perfect for a halloween version.

loopsider

I was wondering if the actual logo should have copyrighted images (is the wireframe ribbon behind the CHANKAST in the program copyrighted, or is it by Chanka?)

OP
blurymind

blurymind

aw,shoot-I was gonna make a sonic logo...I like yours,pipox,you can work more on the word "chankast",and the color behind sonic is too grey,but this logo definately rocks as a sega logo.
Thanx,MMzero-its nice to hear one good thing about my logo.