What's new

Chanka new logo-I made one,because i love this Emu!

blurymind

I just love chankast.Your emulator's speed and stunning performance have left me breathless.I really want to help anyway in the project,so I've tested all the Dc games I could get my hands on!!So how can a noob help?I wanted so much to do something for this emu,so I decided to send you guys new logos for the next version.If anybody else can draw well and has ideas,please do post your versions of the logo as a reply.Feel free to edit mine,so it will be better.If(hopefully)the moderator of this forum doesnt erase/lock this topyc(as useless)I will continue to reedit this logo I made(making different versions of it)and Hoping that the CHANKA team will atleast look at it and maybe put it on the next version(if its good enough).If somebody of the chanka team has any ideas how can i make this one better-please tell me-i'll do anything to get it perfect for you guys...and dont forget-this is only version1.Please tell me what you like and what you dislike about it!!! :paperbag:

Last edited:
OP
blurymind

blurymind

T-Kimura said:
are you serious about this logo..?
nope -I am not-but its better then nothing.Can you make anything better?
I can make it far better(this logo took me 5 minutes,duh)its not a LOGO,it is just un Idea for a Logo.

OP
blurymind

blurymind

Well,atleast I got my glory...maybe my logo sucks(i dont care-I just wanted to see your reaction to the idea),but I am maybe the first one to send a logo here.I think that it would be cool if there is a logo tournament.Something like "the chanka fan sub"I would like to see other logos,made by people who like the emu...
If my logo is bad for you,why dont you show is what you've got?It takes 5 minutes-just make something like the raw idea-not the "LOGO-final cut"
PS-I made the yellow guy for one purpuse-to anoy people who come to see "My Logo" :p

Last edited:

pipox

hahaHAHAHA... Wouw..this is definitely the best post i've ever seen at the Chankast forum!!!You made me fall from my chair!! :teehee: Seriously..you've earned my respect and your post is cirtainly a great tribute to the chankast team!! :1964: ;) ..anyway.. your logo is probably in need of some tiny corrections, perhaps all photoshops plugins might come in handy ;)
I will look out for your next version! (and those from others)

Last edited:

Remote

Because I'm bored and have a cold I'm going to make one too, I'm giving it 3 minutes in ps.. :whistling

Took me 8 minutes or something like that, and then I found the one I made earlier tonight..:p

pipox

attachment.php

OP
blurymind

blurymind

I am now seriously working on the next one.I promise to pop it up tomorow at noon.I am going to work harder on it,so you people see how seriously maniac I am about chankast.I just love the whole emu.I think of puting it up in the place of the older one and make another 5 minute idea one a part from it(I didnt slept last night)...I am realy excited about this logo thing as I am about chanka!
PS:I noticed alot of shoes around here-I could use some in the logo...