What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Calling all modders!!

Which game should be done next?

• Resident Evil 2

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Goldeneye

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • Perfect Dark

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Diddy Kong Racing

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Banjo Kazooie

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • Banjo Tooie

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Spider-Man

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Conker

Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Other

Votes: 9 13.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mollymutt

It seems that the only active projects are OOt, MM, Mario Kart, and now SM64. I've been working on a number of different things, and it seems that no one is interested. I would like to know what game is the most wanted after the aforementioned ones. I also would like to get a team together to actually finish a game. So... any aspiring texturers, join with me in a new project.

Last edited:

Sirmatto

Banjo Kazooie, Banjo Tooie and Paper Mario are the only three worthwhile games I've never really had the chance to play. Paper Mario is (or was) being (re)done, but if both Banjo games were redone, I'd definitely be all for them so I could replay them. I'd offer my help, but I'd probably be able to give about five minutes a day, as my priority is graduating with my engineering degree this spring.

Kerber2k

I think Goldeneye would be a worth while project, and alot of people enjoy that tittle considering not a single good bond game has come out EA. I think EA has the license to kill....that videogame franchise. I might have even considered the original Turok too.

Last edited:

The Dave

Trying picking a game that is really fun to play and isn't huge, I'm thinking Ridge Racer 64, because like OoT hi-res texture will never get finished due to it's massive size.

Hawkseye

super smash bros needs to be finished, i think.

i'm trying to dump some textures right now to have a go.

xneoangel

Persona User
Conker's Bad Fur day it would be cool to have that game re-textured for those who cant play the XBOX version because they dont have a XBOX... like me.

Darklord89

This is a hard one. Hmm, i would go for either Banjo Kazooie or Conker in CEL SHADE! LOL :O Na only if i is possible to do them in cell shade :).
Wow that would be cool. *Faints*

Last edited:

The Dave

Actually I support Smash Brothers over anything else.

Everyone saying Conker: Do you realize how big and how many textures that game has? Look at Federelli's project, do you realize how long that is going to take to get 50% done? And Conker is a much bigger game than OoT.

Now look at Kerber's Mario Kart pack. One man and he's very close to being done with the whole game.

The_Z

"The_A"
I love Conker's Bad Fur Day. It would be great for someone to retexture this. Especially for those who don't have an Xbox.

Darklord89

The Dave said:
Actually I support Smash Brothers over anything else.

Everyone saying Conker: Do you realize how big and how many textures that game has? Look at Federelli's project, do you realize how long that is going to take to get 50% done? And Conker is a much bigger game than OoT.

Now look at Kerber's Mario Kart pack. One man and he's very close to being done with the whole game.

Yea you might be right there, hmm.
Im good at graphics, i want to learn how to retexture games. So that i can start my own project :p.
Any thing out there to get me on my way? :)

Last edited:

Weatherton

Conker would be completely pointless with the Xbox version out! What's the point?!!

I voted Goldeneye and I feel strongly about that. It's the most popular game on the system and it sticks kicks butt after all these years.

xneoangel

Persona User
Z_E_L_D_A said:
Read my post. :| Not everyone has an Xbox. :/

Exactly not everyone has an XBOX and i dont think someone would buy an XBOX at this point just to play Conker, thats why i think itd be nice to retexture the game.

Kerber2k

Conker Live and Reloaded is way better than the N64 version could ever be, and wasting manpower on such a project would be pointless. C'MON you cant re-do a game simply because you cant afford a Xbox or the Xbox game. (I understand putting your own artistic twist on it, but not when there are soo many better qualified games to re-texture) Consider my words, and vote Banjo Kazooie if you want a fun RARE game that wont be re-done for Xbox anytime soon.

aibrubusfosusej

Yes that's my shoulder
Even though I probably sound like a complete asshole for saying so, considering I said I was going to do this but realized way too late that i suck at this, go Tony Hawk! I love tony hawk series. any of them would be great to see retextured.

Weatherton

OMG!!! Go buy a PS2 or just wait till you can afford one. Heck, the Dreamcast version was probably the best one made and is better than the N64 version could ever be! The amount of time you put into retexturing Tony Hawk games (or Conker for that matter) could EASILY have been spent working to earn money for an XBOX or PS2 (just wait till the XBOX360 or PS3 come out, they'll be dirt cheap)... the N64 version of TH1,2 and 3 had stripped down audio among other things...

Dreamcast:
bg01.jpg

N64:
tonyh8.jpg

(are you KIDDING me, no amount of texturing will help the number of polies, the horizon distance or the hacked soundtrack!)

Let's retexture a classic that hasn't/likely won't appear on another system... Goldeneye or Banjo Kazooie are great examples.

Last edited: