What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Anyone interested in doing a ssbm retexture for ssb

starfox5194

Gamecube Texture Distributer
Hey, as most of you know... (mabye) i am not very active in the forums. But I decided that i might as well try to contribute to this forum place thing. And give you a bunch of ssbm textures. these are not pre-compatible. these are the actual textures freshley ripped from the dolphin GC emu for pc. you still need to resize and edit and all of that stuff. If anyone wants to start a project with these go ahead! If you want i can get more levels and charcters for you too.

The only problem is that all of the words are japanese because that is the only way I can make the iso go ingame.

The file will be .7z uploaded on rapidshare... sorry but all i like to use is rapidshare if anyone of you hate it.

http://rapidshare.com/files/30998780/textures.7z.html
^^^^^^^^^^
url to download UPDATED!

BIG UPDATE!
Now has all of the charcters that you don't unlock INCLUDING SHEIK!

Many of the menues and icons.

Main menu movie bofore game starts

3 levels: temple of time, fox's ship, metroid level

And now screenshots!

Last edited:
OP
starfox5194

starfox5194

hey thanks for the replys. Glad you like it

sometime tomorrow (err um today..i guess 1:46 AM) i will have all of the charcters that you don't unlock. (the game freezes after 1 level so i need to find a pre-finished gamesave somewhere.) I will probably not have any other charcter colors than the origional ones for now. (.45 fps is a little slow to work with.)

I think i will just keep editing the first post with more textures when i get em so that they aren't scattered throughout the thread.

OP
starfox5194

starfox5194

uhhhhhhhhhhhhh why is there 133 vievs but only 4 comments?

Last edited:

DDRPIP

The One and Only
hmm let me get this straight:

you're ripping the textures from SSBM on GC, and having someone put them into SSB???
I can do that~

OP
starfox5194

starfox5194

exactly ddrip just i don't have the skills, patience, time, etc. to do this. all i have is a mean high quality gfx card that will get good texture dumps. So thats why i want someone to do it and i will give you all the textures. But they are free to take for anyone that wants em.

*edit*
the package size is a little large so i will start to give the textures to indivudials on reques becuz i don't want to make like a 1 gb chain zip file release

Last edited:

Datadayne

I will also try. Links shield looks easy too do. I will also try with some of links textures. Again, really like these textures.

OP
starfox5194

starfox5194

DDRPIP- i added you as msn contact and for aim. i am on aim moer frequently but just in case your on my msn list too.

Datadayne- Is there any way we could contact you. Aim? Msn? that's all that i have b sides for email but that isin't instant.

to both- Aim:starfox5194 MSN:[email protected]

Last edited:
OP
starfox5194

starfox5194

hey brasio'

the folder name without quotes is "SMASH BROTHERS".

Alex

P.S. I wrote this on my WII. =]

Braiso

Thanks Starfox.
I'm gonna try to retexture this game but i don't even know how to do it xDD. Is there
any tutorial?

Datadayne

*writting from my wii*

yes, there is. Try searching the stickies. You will need an image editor. If your looking for a good free one, try gimp.

Braiso

I've made a texture to try it. It's really horrible, i don't like it. It's from ssb:

smashbrothersf92ab1f420aj3.png

EDIT: For some reason, I can't save more images than this one. What's the problem? :down:

Last edited:

Datadayne

I actually really like your retexture. You should start your own ssb retexture with this style. Just dont make the outlines too bold.

Braiso

I finished link's face. How does it look?:

smashbrothers1ic3.jpg

If you like it, maybe i'll continue this in other thread.
I'm sorry this is a little offtopic :down:

Last edited: