What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Another ZeldaOOT Hi-Res

the_Jesta

Ignore this post. This board doesn't have a flippin' delete button? *Keanu Reeves voice* Whoa...

Last edited:

the_Jesta

Mollymutt said:
Maybe he's using a mouse to draw with. Anyone who wants to do this MUST have a graphics tablet and a photo editing program. M$ paint is useless. A little talent helps too.

I have never used a graphics tablet in my life. I would like to have one, but I have never needed one. I have been Photoshopping for about 5 years, and I think it's safe to say I'm and expert (PM if you want to see some work). Point being, you don't *have* to have a tablet. Photoshop, yes.

Vanit

Epileptic Retard is an adverb-noun. Meaning that I was saying looked like a retard who was also epileptic. I didn't design the insult to imply there is anything wrong with epileptic people... (which there's not). It was only to say that Link had a munted face and blinked really strangely.

but2002

o_O WoW... Lotta people are offended.... I don't really care but if people are offended it would be a wise idea to apologise (just my opinion)

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
Vanit said:
Epileptic Retard is an adverb-noun. Meaning that I was saying looked like a retard who was also epileptic.
So now your saying that epileptics are/look retarded? I also have epileptic syndroms sometimes but that dont mean i am a retard.
There is certain things you cannot joke about, and this is one of them.

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
Oh, i think he put some thought in what he said. I highly doubt that you come up with "epileptic retard" right on the spot

but2002

EmuFan said:
So now your saying that epileptics are/look retarded? I also have epileptic syndroms sometimes but that dont mean i am a retard.
There is certain things you cannot joke about, and this is one of them.

If you read his post carefully he meant that link looked both epilleptic AND retarded. NOT that ther are the same or related in any way

:1964: RULES also does... PJ64K

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
but2002 said:
If you read his post carefully he meant that link looked both epilleptic AND retarded. NOT that ther are the same or related in any way

:1964: RULES also does... PJ64K
That´s another thing, you don´t LOOK epileptic, that´s a ridicoulous
thing to say..

Im Bored

lol@censors
Oh none of you are doing yourselves any favours by carrying on about it. Leave it out. Someone said something in the wrong, he apologised; there.

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
I want to apologise to everyone, especially Vanit for overreacting like that, i´ve had a really tough time lately (for 9 years, as a matter of fact) which dosn´t seem to end, so i´m really just having one of my bad days. Anyway, i´m really sorry for being so harsh on you Vanit, so i hope you´ll forgive me. Anyway, i see that Nintendo3000 stopped the project, but i think that if he keeps working on it, he will get somewhere. And to insult him isn´t going to make him better.

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
nintendo3000 , when i have start on retexturing , many people said : you are not an artist , you haven't got talent .

But i have try and now i have create a worldest Mod . So keep on going to your way and if you have talent and time you will make , i think good things.

Risio

Vectrex Fanboy
Djipi is officially my new favorite person, and I think he should be the official Messiah of Emu Talk