What's new

Another game with a forgotten name...

Allnatural

SithLord666 said:
anyawy i was wondering i do have a quistion on nes game i use to play,
i dont remember the name, i remember you are a little car, on the free way, and jump across gaps and wholes in the freeway bridges, anyone know what im talking about??
City Connection...

Last edited:

SithLord666

Banned
thanks Allnatural, now i got my fav game ^_^ awesome ive been looking all over for that,
that game was the first nes game i ever played besides mario brothers

OP
Toasty

Toasty

Sony battery
Wish my game had been one of those. :getlost: Anyway, if anyone has anymore suggestions, I'm most grateful. :)

otomo

go on, a fantastic voyage thru a thousand nes games is waiting for you

tip
if you manage to find the full version of smynes you might get a shorter trip because it offers a preview of the game at high frameskip speed. (you might because some games don´t have demo)

PS
don't forget to tell us when you find it.

OP
Toasty

Toasty

Sony battery
Yeah I will. I just finished off the A's, so tomorrow or later tonight I'll work on B's.

OP
Toasty

Toasty

Sony battery
Lucky me - it was in the B's! :happy: Blaster Master was the game. I forgot the guy drives around in a little vehicle sometimes too. And I guess the gun doesn't really upgrade, you just pick up different stuff for it (I dunno). Here's a pic of the area I was thinking of too (a little different than what I thought, but hey it's been seven years since I played the game).

Allnatural

Toasty said:
I forgot the guy drives around in a little vehicle sometimes too.
Well, duh... This thread would have reached a conclusion days ago if you had remembered that. ;)

OP
Toasty

Toasty

Sony battery
:blush: I hate to think what my mind will be like when I reach geezer-hood. :p Well, thanks anyway for trying, everyone. This was the only game for NES that my friend had aside from virtual billiards, so we spent a lot of time playing it for lack of anything else fun to do. :)

Allnatural

It is a great game. Actually played it recently, though only made it about 2/3 through. Hope I still have a save state.

gifs%5Cblaster%20master_avatar.gif

SithLord666

Banned
Toasty said:
Lucky me - it was in the B's! :happy: Blaster Master was the game. I forgot the guy drives around in a little vehicle sometimes too. And I guess the gun doesn't really upgrade, you just pick up different stuff for it (I dunno). Here's a pic of the area I was thinking of too (a little different than what I thought, but hey it's been seven years since I played the game).

Dude! That Game Is Awesome! I Just Rememberd It LMAO I I Havent Played Nes In Years Blaster Master Is The The Sh**! I Think Im Gonna Download That!