What's new

adaptoid owners, you could be sitting on a *goldmine* lol

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Sorry if this is old news, i haven't been around enough to know, and it was over a month ago now.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1946798216

holllyyyy shiiiiiit. "last adaptoid" sold for £84 (count 'em, eighty-four, quid).

and i got two for free eheh.

Shall i stick or shall i twist? ;) the ebay twist that is ;). maybe a "signed by Smiff" (but sadly also used by Smiff :( ) adaptoid would be worth even more ;) :D

If everyone knows this, trash the tread.

Last edited:
OP
Smiff

Smiff

Emutalk Member
i probably indirectly gave them hundreds of sales, via my site and later i organised the plugin inclusion with Project64.. i feel a bit used but i liked the guy at the company and he did a good job so i'm happy. slightly worried about long term driver support, but at least the MS HID drivers should keep the buttons working almost forever...

OP
Smiff

Smiff

Emutalk Member
arg shit i posted this after Martin did in a competition.. funny cos i saw by checking the UK Adaptoids site (god knows why i was there :crazy: ) weird weird coincidences.

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
Innnnntersting very Innnteresting.... if I can sell 1 for 50 -100 I could probably make $150 -300 :devil: :ph34r: (cause I have 3... of them)

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Smiff said:
OT, but i'll put money on Doomulation being a boy.

Or old Time Happy

& hey Smiff nice to see you're still kicking about

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
I'm proudly own an adaptoid :happy: but now I need a new original N64 controller (mine is getting bad) and they are very expensive now (you can only get them at the Nintendo Store)