What's new

A hack version of chancast, add something stirring functions

Ex0skelet0r

Unreal Assasin
check this site: removed
they say that this project is 100% and soon there will be a release.

Edit:

I removed the link as there are rom links crawling all over that site...... please be more careful about the links you post in future.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
N

N7U8Team

if no the other problem, it should be release today.

chancast03.jpg

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Can't wait for this addons, since they are great new featuresfor this great emu and the author can concentrate on other aspecs of the emulation.
I think it's a good idea and probably they will be released with the next version? The future will show it!

*Waiting for the release*

steamover

Yeti & Snake Champion
MasterPhW_DX said:
???
Can't read chinese... what does this post mean? It#s just a discussion about the hacks, too or what it is?

Hope you can't download roms from this site or you have to remove this link... just an advice. :)

seems N7U8Team is from China, or at least his OS.. :chinese:

你好 N7U8Team!! :bouncy:

Trotterwatch

N7U8Team is indeed from China, he also owns or is at least some part of a Chinese emulation site. Unforunately I *think* there are roms on the site, which is probably why he hasn't linked to it :)

CoDeX

Emutalk Member
I believe that it should not have been modified without asking to the authors before

posty_2k3

T3h pwn3r3r
Codex, its a system of DLLs that run with the emu. No actual hacking is really involved. Its kind of like a trainer for a game, it edits what you can do without actually hacking the EXE of the game. In other words, this is perfectly fine. It was already discussed.

Greggory

Well actually some of the emulator was modified to read the dll files. Not all of Chankast Utilities (that's what they call it now) uses DLL files. They have emailed for permission with the Chankast Dev Team. However, they have not responded and it has been a couple of days. Also if they do care for real, they would respond in their OFFICIAL forums which is here which they have not. This is going to help the real Chankast tremendously either way. It will bring new and upcoming ideas for further releases. They have also stated that they will help them with the code if the Chankast Dev Team if they would like to add it. Otherwise to me, this seems perfectly fine.

If this does cause any problems, they will most likely revert it all into a system of DLL files for each utility. However, that takes a long amount of time. Most people like you and me, want this thing released today if you know what I mean, so they are going by the book.

Here is from the owner of the site who is going to host the Chankast Utilities for the first version and is also a tester of it along with other staff members on the site.

Also we sent an email to the Chanka team (basically for permission to do this), quite frankly it doesn't look like they care much at all about us releasing this. They have not sent an email back to us, nor have they replied to the topic N7U8Team has made in their official forums. However if they do have a problem, we will definately settle something and makesure everything will work out. At this point they have expressed 0% concern with us doing this. So we will continue work as we have been doing. But, do not think this will be just some "Illegal Hacked Version" because we did what were supposed to do and we went by the book. I just needed to clear that up.

I still can't wait for the release. As far as I know a Cheats Finder will be released (works with the original Chankast) today to grow a list of codes for the Cheats Manager in Chankast Utilities. :icecream: :canadian:

Last edited:

Greggory

w00t!!! Their website is now up (contain's no links to illegal material/roms/bios/etc.) .. /edit by me... I beg to differ on that one

Sorry removing the link - please do not post links to that site. You want people to get the utility then I suggest uploading it to webspace that isn't filled with rom/iso links.

Also the Cheat Finder was released as well! It could be any day now for the full release. I am so excited... :D

Last edited by a moderator:

steamover

Yeti & Snake Champion
You know Chinese?

few words only,but i'm interested on Asian languages (jap/kor/chn)

Think he only copied it from the side and paste it here...
Because he said, that it seems to be, not he had read that

you're wrong, mate :p. I said 'seems' because my windows is Japanese and i'm not from Japan... so maybe he would be on the same situation...

Chris_W

Greggory said:
w00t!!! Their website is now up (contain's no links to illegal material/roms/bios/etc.) ..

Also the Cheat Finder was released as well! It could be any day now for the full release. I am so excited... :D

lol thats no cheat finder :p

Last edited:

steamover

Yeti & Snake Champion
this conversation is getting offtopic... lol...

well, about the hack, anyone has tried the "cheat finder"?