What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

_pm_ Super Smash Bros.

TheIronKnuckle

Hi, would anyone mind uploading the backgrounds (original filename was SSB_Hires_Backgrounds.rar)? I can't find them in the version that people keep re-uploading. I know they're reported to be glitchy, but I'd like to try them out. If someone provides me with them, in return I'd be happy to upload them and all the other textures next time someone wants them.

Thanks in advance.

Could someone do this? I'm going to troll through this whole topic and try to extract anything of value, hopefully i find them hidden somewhere in here. But just for convenience, could someone reupload?

edit: No luck, got a few goodies, but nothing worth uploading.

But, i have a list of things i would love to track down:
1. That underwater version of yoshi's level which had a screenshot on page 12 (I think, its something from pages 10-20 in any case)
2. I saw a picture of Hyrule castle that had red textures for the roof instead of green SOMEWHERE on these forums, i would love to find it again.
3. In another thread here, i believe it is gecko's remix of SSB thread, there was an image of kirby's level but with a winter theme, snow all over the place. That would be nice to play on, i might pm him or something.
4. The texture pack that contains the remixed hyrule castle background.

Last edited:

A.I.

Banned
I've encountered a problem when i came to a scene with lots of same images appearing at the same time. :( For example, in the character-select screen, it's OK i choose 4 different characters. But if i choose 4 Yoshis, the emulator(PJ64) will become very slow. The same occurs in the Planet Zebes stage when the lava (which is made up of many same textures, i think) goes up and in Yoshi Island where i have to fight against 3 Yoshis at the same time in 1P mode (there are lots of Yoshi heads on the top-left corner too).

Is there any options in Rice Video 6.1.1 beta10 that can get rid of this problem? or just higher specs required? and I don't think p4 2.8 fx5500 512ram is high enough.

Yup, I get the same problem and I got 1G. I don't think there's an option in Rice to fix it, it's broken.

shaoranmps

Manaurys M. suazo
hey i really need help on this i want to make the icons of the character on smash bros with my own pictures of then but when i put the texture on the game theres a white thing in my icon and i want to know how to make the normal

shaoranmps

Manaurys M. suazo
i dont know if im bothering a lot but thats what i want to know how to make them Transparent can you tell me how no matter what program you use i can get everything please and sorry but a newby at this

Xtreme Starfox

Get the Program named GIMP then open up your texture get the magic wand tool click on the white then push ctrl + k, that should make it transparent...