What's new

1964+corn+daedalus+nemu +project64+tr64+ultrahle =Super N64 emulator - Why not??

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrRCS

1964+corn+daedalus+nemu+project64 +tr64+ultrahle
= Super N64 emulator

Why not??

:colgate: :colgate: :colgate: :colgate:

Last edited:

Stezo2k

S-2K
not possible without someone having the source codes to all of those emus, and it would take a hell of a lot of work to merge all those emus together (some use different techniques)

Stez

BTW:

Zilla

夢を見られた
Completely impossible, but imagine the compatibility!!!

Acorn

This is a popular concept, every newb (or his dieing brother if you are like some) will ask about this at some point in time. Analagy (I never claimed I could spell :-D ):

You have a pen that writes thin, a pen that writes thick, a marker, and a piece of chalk. They all have things in common, some more than others, but you'd never try to combine them all together. Its not possible to do it and achieve good results. They all 'write' different.

The plugin system came the closest to possibly combining the emus, removed a LOT of the differences between emu's. Video, sound, and controller imput now ARE all combined.

iq_132

Banned
MrRCS said:
= Super N64 emulator

Why not??

Most people who say this end up releasing an "emulatore" of their own...

Plus this is in the wrong forum...
It should be in the General N64 Emulation forum, rather than the PJ64 one.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
hehe, i saw it on a site before but never paid attention to it. pretty cool sign for noobs, eh? ;)

btw, thanks for the cheat ;)

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Lmfao!
Combining all those emulators? No way!
1964 is pretty much ultrahle with more compability and plus that it doesn't emulate it with glide.

See why it's pretty much impossible now?

MrMickey

Not is Impossible !!!
Not stupid, Is only a Idea !!
Not is impossible, but very hard to do !!!

Is better, all os creators off ALL , work only in a ONE and NEW Emulator, to got the PERFECTION!!!!

Nao é estupido, é só uma ideia !!

iq_132

Banned
Well...
It's kind of like making a dog out of donkey, monkey, fish, and cat parts... It doesn't work.

Soujirou

Spider Carnage!
iq_132 said:
Well...
It's kind of like making a dog out of donkey, monkey, fish, and cat parts... It doesn't work.
I got my dog made that way.... but sadly he died :cry:

The best you could really do is look at the source code and see how they did things... then take the best idea/code out of them all and put it into one new emulator... ???

but anyhoo... I'm going to go cry over the loss of "Donkishat" my most favouritest pet ever!

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
MrRCS said:
= Super N64 emulator

Why not??

Nemu and Corn are both closed source, so the idea dies right here.
Even if they were open source, Corn, UHLE and Nemu don`t use zilmar`s plguin specs, and thus, they must be converted, which would probably mean a load of work, for a project that is basically useless.

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
bah how about just a low level emulator get everything working properly then add in high lvl options

iq_132

Banned
Duncan said:
Put the crack pipe down, and move away from the keyboard.
I don't smoke crack...
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>