What's new

1964+corn+daedalus+nemu +project64+tr64+ultrahle =Super N64 emulator - Why not??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
MrMickey said:
Not stupid, Is only a Idea !!
Not is impossible, but very hard to do !!!

Is better, all os creators off ALL , work only in a ONE and NEW Emulator, to got the PERFECTION!!!!

Nao é estupido, é só uma ideia !!
Well, all emulators basiclly have the same problems... :sleepy:
So it wouldn't help much really...

iq_132

Banned
Doomulation said:
MrMickey said:
Not stupid, Is only a Idea !!
Not is impossible, but very hard to do !!!

Is better, all os creators off ALL , work only in a ONE and NEW Emulator, to got the PERFECTION!!!!

Nao é estupido, é só uma ideia !!
Well, all emulators basiclly have the same problems... :sleepy:
So it wouldn't help much really...

Most <b>newer</b> emulators have a lot of the same problems...
(They've fixed a lot of the ones that the older emus have)

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
heres a great idea, lets combine 1964 with Zsnes to create the ultimate genesis emulator.

Doomulation

Sayargh said:
heres a great idea, lets combine 1964 with Zsnes to create the ultimate genesis emulator.
lmao!
A genesis emulator!?!?!? From a n64 and snes emulator!?
LMFAO!

Originally posted iq_132
Most newer emulators have a lot of the same problems...
(They've fixed a lot of the ones that the older emus have)
What i mean is that even if the emulators were combined, the "newer" problems would still be there since no emulator really solves them afaik.

LD.

*poke*
Only going into really hardcore LLE would really solve all the problems, but such an emu would need a real beast of a machine to get running.

Oh, and you'd have to use a software video plugin too, just to make sure.

OP
M

MrRCS

If the authors of each emulator if they help each other can have better results.

I don't want to unite the emulators, but just to join the best parts of each one.
I know that it is very difficult.

Already now. I only wanted to know that you think of this subject.

----------

EPSXE - Playstation Emulator is very very good..

crhylove

Banned
there have been lots of suggestions for an ini with the capability to realtime switch plugins to the one that works best for that rom. i still like this idea for either pj or 1964. but it would be a whole new level of beastliness for the coders i guess, so probably not going to happen. :(

rhy

iq_132

Banned
MrRCS said:
If the authors of each emulator if they help each other can have better results.

The authors of the newer emulators do help each other out. If they figure out a way to get a game running, they usually share it.

StarShade

Actually, it could work, but it wouldn't truly involve "merging" the emulators.

Rather, it would involve a game compatability determinator determining which emulator runs the game best, and then starting that one when you select that game.

At present, I have yet to see an emulator that runs games nearly as well as Project64, and all the games that Project64 runs poorly, or with "issues" don't run at all in other emulators I've tried.

Hence, the only appropriate direction we should take is to continue our support of PJ64, the most successful N64 emulator ever created.

Doomulation

FFS...
Then just use approproite emulator for approporite game :plain2:
What you suggest is never gonna happen.

StarShade

What's this? I have a copy of 1964, and I'll have you know that it doesn't play half the games I have.

Project64 plays them all (albeit with "issues" for some of them)

Status
Not open for further replies.