What's new

Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

JinXD

link82 said:
Hi everyone,I'm new to the forum.I was stuck seeing amazing shots of Pokemon Colosseum,so I wanted to try too,but the emulator freezes and the game doesn't boot....How do you make it work?I have the image in gcm extension 1,4GB of size.Thanks!
Use the search function of the forum, this question has been answered SO many times before......

spyro32

SSBM and Kingdom Hearts fan
link82 said:
Hi everyone,I'm new to the forum.I was stuck seeing amazing shots of Pokemon Colosseum,so I wanted to try too,but the emulator freezes and the game doesn't boot....How do you make it work?I have the image in gcm extension 1,4GB of size.Thanks!

shrink it thats all. :p :p

DarthDazDC

An Alright Guy
cubemario said:
If it makes you guys feel excited, i'll be upgrading to a l33t PC (hopefully with a platinum radeon x800 XT!) and i've got games that nobody has posted here. I've also got ssbm, so once I get the new PC i'll rip my games and show you what ssbm can truley do. I will also post soul calibur II (if I can get it to boot). Yes I am new, and I promise they won't be fake screenies!

WOW thats so exciting to know ur gettin a great computer wiv the latest graphics card, and the emulator still wont run at 60fps!!! it might be 2!! wow that truely shows wot ssbm can do! :whistling Idiot. And i didnt know u were new, cos ur posts showin 1 didnt give me that idea..... Idiot!

JinXD

DarthDazDC said:
WOW thats so exciting to know ur gettin a great computer wiv the latest graphics card, and the emulator still wont run at 60fps!!! it might be 2!! wow that truely shows wot ssbm can do! :whistling Idiot. And i didnt know u were new, cos ur posts showin 1 didnt give me that idea..... Idiot!
OT spam.........

jareg

Just A Guy
Few shots of Biohazard 4 Trial Edition ;)
Well menu but when you press start then there is only the black screen however if i switch to wireframe i can see a image but i cannot move the cursor or choose anything
So for now only these :)

JinXD

jareg said:
Few shots of Biohazard 4 Trial Edition ;)
Well menu but when you press start then there is only the black screen however if i switch to wireframe i can see a image but i cannot move the cursor or choose anything
So for now only these :)
BTW what are you running that in, Dynarec or Interpreter? I can't get it even showing the intro credits!

jareg

Just A Guy
JinXD said:
BTW what are you running that in, Dynarec or Interpreter? I can't get it even showing the intro credits!

Well it runs with both but first you need to shrink the gcm (one time)if its already shrinked then tell it to try to shrink it even more.Then i renamed the movie folder to something else and finally used the wipe garbage data with gc-tool :)

PS:You might not need to too all of these things because i didnt try it until i had all of these 3 things done ;)

JinXD

jareg said:
Well it runs with both but first you need to shrink the gcm (one time)if its already shrinked then tell it to try to shrink it even more.Then i renamed the movie folder to something else and finally used the wipe garbage data with gc-tool :)

PS:You might not need to too all of these things because i didnt try it until i had all of these 3 things done ;)
Cheers!! I shrunk it and it worked after that (didn't do the other two):

JinXD

Got bored and took a couple random screenshots, it shows as far as Luigis Mansion, Spider-man, Zoocube and Resident Evil Zero will go, as well as some pretty screens of Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen:

tEtOner

Why in the screentitle screenshot of Biohazard 4 posted by jareg the fps are 15.75 and in the same screenshot, but posted JinXD the fps are 58.01... Is that because the power used by the machine of Jin???

jareg

Just A Guy
tEtOner said:
Why in the screentitle screenshot of Biohazard 4 posted by jareg the fps are 15.75 and in the same screenshot, but posted JinXD the fps are 58.01... Is that because the power used by the machine of Jin???

No because i used Interpreter when i posted the pictures but JinXD problably used Dynarec :)
If i used Dynarec later then i got about 40-60 Fps (Sure hell was cool seeing everything in fullspeed ;) )

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
Meh, I was bored. Here, images of Kirby Air Ride. Not bad, I must say. Keep in mind my videocard doesn't support Pixel Shading 2.0. ._.

Knuckles

dumb question >_<

1st: is it a whinecube forum? no, it's a dolphin one
2nd: did you actually look at the shots? there is a name on top of each of them -_-
3rd: Seems like you dunno that Whinecube doesn't run commercial games
4rd: Is having that under his nick means that he can only use that emu?
5th: does it also mean it's a beta?
6th: out of questions...

*sigh*

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
Knuckles said:
Bttw, nice shots Vile, I should get that game to test on the Beta (with a PS2.0 card too :p)

I'd love to see how it runs in the beta... I'd also like to see the logo in colour, in the emulator. I hate my video card... *goes to annoy parents again*

DarthDazDC

An Alright Guy
this is off topic, but is that really what kriby's air ride is like? i thought it had a view like it is in mario kart dd, not like a top down view, thats kinda dissapointing :(

Status
Not open for further replies.