What's new

Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benoyd

Gotcha Force Screenshots

Hmmm works quite good, it runs ingame but the screen goes white aftwe awhile, its slow on my system but it does show the introscreen aswell :D
here's some pics:

Benoyd

i had something like 13fps ingame,
and on splashscreens was something near 300 :D
Meny was 20.
So it runns good except the white screen that comes ingame.
Trying to muckle arround with my settings.

Ballistic

Here are some more shots of Zelda (if you go into first person veiw the black mask that covers you goes away however it still covers all the other characters)

Great shots Benoyd and everyone , try using the free version of FRAPS for your screenshots and you wont get those "Buy Me" stamps in your photos :D

zelda1.jpg

zelda2.jpg

zelda3.jpg

zelda4.jpg

SasukeUchiha

I'm getting anything from 0.67 to 11.7 FPS but it's usually lower than higher. I'll move my window over next time...oops. in the menus and FMV i get a nice 45 FPS.

I shrank the GCM with dolphin, opened GC-tool 1.20, opened naruto 2 and then renamed the "movie" folder to "movBA" - this way it doesn't freeze. then it will work in any settings in dolphin. hope this helps. it's near impossible to play a whole battle though, it freezes 10 secs into battle!

Knuckles

Smash Melee, 3 first shots are from training. last one, ingame demo. specs below. Except the HUD, the graphics are awesome (with a little AA)

SSBM2.png

SSBM3.png

SSBM4.png

Last edited:

linemu

Knuckles said:
Smash Melee, 3 first shots are from training. last one, ingame demo. specs below. Except the HUD, the graphics are awesome (with a little AA)

SSBM2.png

SSBM3.png

SSBM4.png

WWWHHHHOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAA!!! Definately the best screenshots I've ever seen!

djchk

SasukeUchiha said:
I'm getting anything from 0.67 to 11.7 FPS but it's usually lower than higher. I'll move my window over next time...oops. in the menus and FMV i get a nice 45 FPS.

I shrank the GCM with dolphin, opened GC-tool 1.20, opened naruto 2 and then renamed the "movie" folder to "movBA" - this way it doesn't freeze. then it will work in any settings in dolphin. hope this helps. it's near impossible to play a whole battle though, it freezes 10 secs into battle!

I just tried that and all I get is a black screen where the movies should be and nothing else. the framerate is still moving at around 55fps though. any idea what i am doing wrong?

khanmeister

Banned
Awesome Shots, Dude.

linemu said:
WWWHHHHOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAA!!! Definately the best screenshots I've ever seen!

Amen to that! I can't even get this game to run (yet).

NICE SHOTS. What gfx card/drivers are you using?

SasukeUchiha

Has anyone got any pics/info of Donkey Konga (jap) running on dolphin? it would be pointless because of no drum input, just curios to see if it works

thx in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.