Status
Not open for further replies.

Harteex

Harteex das Brot
Yea it's fast to be Zero :devil:
Last times he was on "vacation" and it took some days for him to reply

Remote

Slougi said:

Would that really be mentioned in source code? I don't think so, except on some formal web-site :angry: Or on the web-site of that guy.

Projects are freely hosted on sourceforge as long as they release all of their source, here is a perfect example of what people should be doing... Giving credit where credit belongs... and mentioning, to others, when you borrow someone elses work...

Dominator

Remote : PE stands for Portable Executable file. What most peole usually call "executable" file or "binary".

Zero : obviously, you couldn't even understand my question.
Please tell me how the hell you could optimize the asm core with a piece of C++ code without adding any new piece of code/section to the file?
And however, how can you HACK a file and deal with C++ unless you're strong and arrogant enough to pretend that you could rebuild the C++ source of any PE file? (assuming that this was originally a C++ program).

Man, before you're start claiming you've got the slightest hacking ability, make sure you know what HACKING means ;)

Reznor007

Building on what Dom said...Zero, there is a big difference in hacking a compiled binary, and just altering someone's source and recompling. If you were really hacking something, there would be no C++ or high level language involved. You would need to disassemble the .exe and do some ASM coding, and going by your responses, I doubt you could do that.

sk8bloke22

roll for life
zero, no offense man, but ur weird. i dont get wat kind of experiment this thing was for u. u wanted to see how long ppl wouldnt notice...and thats why u did this. u even faked someones death...now that is really odd. again no offence, but u must be a bit of a loner or something....i bet u even faked ur girlfriends, hmm EAFOS.

OP
R

Renegade

Wearer of Army Boots
all right guys, THIS IS ENOUGH, zero's said he is a lamer, now let's shut up, get on with life, and be more careful with what pple have to claim about emus (especially zero's)

:pj64:

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
Ok I confessed I am a lamer , so any of the mods please close this thread it's only causing spam now.

Status
Not open for further replies.