What's new

Zero is innocent! could be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
As I told a while back here on Emutalk I ain't gonna release a source code ever because of the fact that someone could try to make a hacked copy of GBXPLAYER.

I compiled it using Visual Basic 6.0 Service Pack 5 enterprise Edition.

aprentice

Why ask him for the source, he aint got it.
And Hacked version of GBXPLAYER? ROTF get your shit
straight, who wants to hack a hacked version of visual boy or wingbc? And your fps shit isnt convincing, and your storyline is straight out of hollywood. Who you trying to fool, save yourself while you still can, you 3 inch small penis afghan hairy pussy girl.

Josep

eyerun4phun
lemme get this straight, are you guys nailing Zero because he is trying to get credit for something he didn't do, or something he just copied? If so, um, WHO CARES, its all free and nothing but cock and bull if you ask me;)

2fast4u

Josep said:
lemme get this straight, are you guys nailing Zero because he is trying to get credit for something he didn't do, or something he just copied? If so, um, WHO CARES, its all free and nothing but cock and bull if you ask me;)

the point is that he took credit for something someone else did, what qualifies him as a lamer.

DK64

well, heres a way to prove urself, zero...

compile an old copy of ur source with a completely different gui, that will earn u some brownie points...i have serious doubts about ur ability to do it though...

another way would be to make it show a boot-screen while u load a rom, that would be hella hard w/o source

go on, do either/both of those...

zorbid

If you have some time to lose open gbx player 0.5 and WinGBC 0.5c in a hex editor. You find 99% of WinGBC in GBX player. The only differences are the gui and the icons:
WinGBC uses windows dlls to display it's gui. Zero replaced it by a "custom" one. That's why GBX player is 100 Kb heavier.

So the only thing he could change is this gui...

Sadly GBXPlayer is fake.

I wouldn't have mind that much if:
1. he hadn't denied the obvious.
2. he had not faked his brother's death. (does he exist anyhow?).

Zero must be a very lonely guy. I think we should give him a second chance. He is a nice guy(gui?), when he doesn't try to fool people. ;)

Last edited:

P-Strife

Let's also not forget how he has basically insulted two authors. Did you know the WinGBC author actually knew about this before any of us did, outside of a few Japanese emulation people. Check the WinGBC BBS out, it's been known for awhile over there. I think they found it funny how it blew up in his face here at emutalk, they were interested - especially the author.

So let's see, he insulted two authors, lied about a death, lied about the truth of hacks twice on here alone, and now he keeps lying about it to everyone despite the obvious fact that they are damn good hacks (my opinion, only positive).

What does such a mighty thing warrant on here should be the question. Emulators Unlimited is a different item he has to handle.

Mista P

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
What would you like to see a GBC GUI or something it is possible it's just not that easy and as for all of you doubting me please respond what kinda GUI you want and I'll try to make it and I will release the private 0.6 beta as soon as possible.

Just you guys wait and see.

Keith

The Show Must Go On!
Administrator
Why wait and see? The Damage is done. There is no reason to keep this going on any longer. You have been found guilty by the obvious evidence against you. Atleast have the dignity to apologize to the authors whos work you stole and left uncredited, apologize to all the users you lied to and tried to trick into feeling some sort of sympathy for the faked death of your brother X, and apologize to yourself for being so damn stupid.

Martin

Administrator
Alright, this is getting tiresome. I'll write down some points that the Admins of EmuTalk have noticed and therefore can prove Zero as a liar.

1. In this thread Zero posts a fake screenshot of a high score of a flash game. His score is 872, and after I say that a score like that is impossible, he suddenly changes his mind and says he got a score that high because he's at his uncle's place using a 486. The funny thing is that he's on the exact same IP as any other post he posted during the last 3 weeks (we only checked his activity at EmuTalk 3 weeks back).

2. In this thread Zero posts about his brother's death and the release to come. Same IP.

3. In this thread Zero offers downloads of his GB emu on his FTP. Same IP as above. On the second page of that thread he says "I know the download isn't working now that's due to Windows XP crashing (and I mean totally crashing ) But now I have reinstalled Windows 98 SE and it seems to make my PC run slower anybody who knows how to fix this ? The download will be up when I have rebuilded my FTP server which was lost in the crtashing period". He posted that with the same IP as before, and the FTP is, as mentioned above, also on that IP.

The IP was traced to Chello, an ISP in Amsterdam.

Also, hmm...who was it that claimed that his friend had hacked into his account at the BoycottAdvance forum and released a fake version of BoycottAdvance some months ago? This all makes sense now.

h-e-l-l-o

The always bored guy
well zero do you want to say something more?:hrm: never expectet this but o well :plain: zero is a faker and out:angry:

Evil Squall

The Dark Master
now I 'm wondering which emulator he is going to rip off as he said he is doing a GENESIS player and SNES player.;)

2fast4u

Evil Squall said:
now I 'm wondering which emulator he is going to rip off as he said he is doing a GENESIS player and SNES player.;)

forget it. no one is ever gonna believe him a thing anymore.

Josep

eyerun4phun
Sad story, now i think you guys are figuring out the nothingness in Zero's life, he's probably crying now;) 'hence the name zero, Irony in this all?

Status
Not open for further replies.