What's new

Zelda WindWaker

jareg

Just A Guy
In the next version that will maybe problably be fixed :flowers:
Maybe even sound might be in the next version (little bit offtopic but oh well)

Kiantsu

Knuckles said:
Here's the video:

640X480 - 8x AA - GeForce FX 5700

YOU NEED XVID TO PLAY THOSE !!!

video is on a constant 20fps but it has been recorded @ the speed it usually plays (2fps :p) but the video plays it like in full speed (3 hours for a 15 mins video). enjoy the beauties and bugs!

GET IT HERE :

PART 1 - 42.5 MB
PART 2 - 39.7 MB

thanks to posty for the hosting, I'm not sure Martin or Redah would like me to put those 2 video for 82MB on the emu64 server :teehee:

it says not found :(

manboy

it works for me too but download speed at 32kb/s :plain:
but im grateful for the pearson hosting and knuckles for making the video
:bouncy:

OP
H

Huuf

Zelda fanatic
Ok i'm back from a long holyday, when I came home from vacation the nvidia 6800 was on the kitchen table and after some unpacking I tested it on several games

the fps is 2/3 fps higher in most off the games

but this is a zelda thread so I won't drift off now

All bugs remain in zelda windwaker (only tested the Telescope), only thing I noticed now, after pressing start and again on start, the map was gone in the bottom and only gray blocks where in it, representing doors. I dunno if this is also on other gfx cards.

Think a dolpin error but I can't seem to enable shaders

Knuckles

those are cores bugs *sigh* , even if you had an Athlon 64 3800+ 3GB of RAM, and 2 GF6800 in SLI, it would be the same thing...

OP
H

Huuf

Zelda fanatic
Yea, I know, but it was just to inform you that the game is just a bit faster, and for the rest nothing changed (maybe for the map thing then)