What's new

Zelda: MoM Problem

Darkesthour

I have this problem with Zelda: MoM

See at the bottom of the picture how there is that half missing?
i've tried changing the resolution on the Windowed Mode, and Fullscreen even does the same.

Any idea's?
Thx

OP
D

Darkesthour

yeah, it is berrable... and i've discovered that it isnt just cut off, but those Textures(or Pictures if you will), are just misplaced!

Royal Fool

Your resident know-it-all
Darkesthour said:
yeah, it is berrable... and i've discovered that it isnt just cut off, but those Textures(or Pictures if you will), are just misplaced!

Exactly the same as with my game. The clock isn't displayed properly, and during cutscenes and sometimes when I use the Z button, I get a black line over the top of the screen. Not that irritating, gotta live with it.

And some other textures get displaced, such as in the shops, when you're browsing items, the blue reticle that is supposed to appear with the item is usually lower than the item itself.

Zombie9920

This is off topic, but is there any way I can improve my graphics anymore? I have the Jabo D3D plugin set to 1600x1200x32bpp and I have FSAA set to 4x and I still get some jaggies in my GFX.

zeldammj.jpg

Last edited:

Royal Fool

Zombie9920 said:
This is off topic, but is there any way I can improve my graphics anymore? I have the Jabo D3D plugin set to 1600x1200x32bpp and I have FSAA set to 4x and I still get some jaggies in my GFX.

I don't know. That screen looks alright to me... what are you trying to fix in particular?

Zombie9920

The jaggies in the scenery(I have 1 of them circled). It isn't no biggie considering PJ64 looks 10 times better than a real 64, I was just curious.

Royal Fool

Actually, come to think of it, this does make the game unplayable in some cases... (The cut-off thing)... first off, I can't see how much rupees I have, and I can't use the minimap! (Or do you gain access to the minimap later on?)

Zombie9920

In the Video plugin configuration try changing Direct3D HAL to Direct 3D T&L HAL and see if that helps you.

Royal Fool

Had no effect... :angry:

Darn, this is starting to get annoying. I can't be sure if I've got enough rupees to buy stuff such as a Bomb Bag or Potions... :plain: