What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Zelda beta revived

OP
soniclink2

soniclink2

in one word: amazing!!!!

Zeytok said:
a small example of "how they can look" just to show you... :)

thats wonderful! you left me breathless, keep on working on that texture (hmmm this could be great imagine that but on the other maps). again this is great!!!

Miretank

Lurking
As a convict Zelda fan, I need to say "OH MAN! IT'S LOOKING DIVINE!!", and as a common person I say "OMG, HOW DID YOU MAKE THAT?" :D Yeah it so cool dudes, keep it up. I don't like to opine in things I don't even imagine how they are made, but seeing you guys working with Z-E-L-D-A, I just like to share my ideas.
First of all, hey Djipi, the first pic of the texture, was it made by you? It's looking great for a game which is BETA, cause the second pic is looking so much detailed... To Zeytoc, your adds are very good, but can we (you hehe) change the action button color? Beta Zelda used the Sword button in A, of course in blue. The map is... simply divine! But does it transmit the old beta emotion? And the shield- something that I love in Zelda. Your shield is very beauty, but I have an older pic of Zelda, and with other shield. Ah, here I'm adding the pics. Sorry if one or other is already posted (and they are a bit small i think, but they are the best I have got). I just want to help to make this wonderful game look old ;)

About Nintendo realesing the beta rom... it surely would the best birthday present in this world :evil: but who knows? Maybe someday...

Last edited:

Zeytok

soniclink2 said:
thats wonderful! you left me breathless, keep on working on that texture (hmmm this could be great imagine that but on the other maps). again this is great!!!
I'm not working on, it's just a small example to show how can look color, etc.
I just try to see how... no more...