What's new

Zelda 64 saved state

OP
thine_impalor

thine_impalor

Local spammer
ummm............

its DEFINETLY and OBVIOUSLY not Epona cuz i already am riding her, i needed her to jump two hurdles to reach the beach and to get the stone mask...........btw, is epona a he or she?im guessing its she cuz epona's a roman or greek goddess or something??!?

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Re: ummm............

thine_impalor said:
its DEFINETLY and OBVIOUSLY not Epona cuz i already am riding her, i needed her to jump two hurdles to reach the beach and to get the stone mask...........btw, is epona a he or she?im guessing its she cuz epona's a roman or greek goddess or something??!?
SHE!
You got to know that in OOT! :cry:

Tk64

The Other Village Idiot
I never got into the Great Bay Temple (stupid eggs!), but: who said it couldn't be Navi? If you watch the OoT ending carefully, it seems that Navi left...

And, Epona was stolen AFTER the intro said he was looking for a friend. I think you could rule out Epona from that.

Now who's left that you would know about from Oot? (as this is supposed to be a direct sequel) Well, Saria and Navi... but Saria never left...

Naah, it's gotta be Navi. :p

It IS skullkid
The spanish webpage of Nintendo (www.nintendo.es) says so.

/me can't remember Skullkid as a friend in Oot...

Last edited:

h-e-l-l-o

The always bored guy
it is the skullkid that gave you the heart piece or one of the guys thatwanted to play the flute with ya

Anchel

The Xpaniard
It is skullkid (the one who gave you a piece of heart when you play Saria's song to him). I told you it says so in the Nintendo webpage!

B

barronfel

I know who the friend is!!!

The mystery begins a mere three months after Link's triumph over Ganondorf in Ocarina of Time. Now downtrodden, Link guides Epona through a somber fog in search of his faithful fair friendNAVI.
I got this off of Nintendo.com Looks like TK64 was right;) and i was wroung:blush: .
LOZMM Reveiw

Last edited:

Doomulation

Hmm, s'pose I was right...
I didn't quite know, but I'd guess at Navi, since that's what to call a friend.

BTW,
the guy just asked for a state for zelda.
Now look what the thread has become :p
Isn't it funny?

OP
thine_impalor

thine_impalor

Local spammer
YES YES YES!!!!

I was wondering all along HOW skullkid would have been Link's "dear friend"??
bcuz i remember Navi leaving u in the end of the first game.....
yeah Doomulation, i DID ask for a saved state in the beginning lol:p
oh yeah, have i made a new record? i finished zelda:Oot through this thread....i mean i started playing just after the thread was created and finished by around the 28th reply or something?!?!? btw, noticed u changed ur avatar, so did anchel huh? i liked both ur old ones better...........

Anchel

The Xpaniard
grmmmmm.......
It took me a LONG time to finish that avatar. The pic I took for it had a VERY BAD quality, so I had to change it PIXEL by PIXEL.
And now, I've only heard that it is a bad avatar!!!!
And about Doomulation, I agree with Thine_impalor

OP
thine_impalor

thine_impalor

Local spammer
well i think the new look link sux:p
besides when i downloaded the zelda gcn E3 trailer, he looks really dumb when hes pushing blocks have u noticed???
doomulation's avatar was cute lol:happy:
but i always wondered how that anime girl could be the DOOM of emutalk?!?!

Anchel

The Xpaniard
I think that Link should ALWAYS look like that. It gives the feeling of A link to the past

Doomulation

thine_impalor said:
well i think the new look link sux:p
besides when i downloaded the zelda gcn E3 trailer, he looks really dumb when hes pushing blocks have u noticed???
doomulation's avatar was cute lol:happy:
but i always wondered how that anime girl could be the DOOM of emutalk?!?!
Well...mainly, how could a "girl" be doom? :/
So I figures I'd change. I've got more "pretty" avatars.
And I'm too lazy to make my own.
I figured I'd change from a girl, to something else. So I took a pre-made avatar at emutalk.

B

barronfel

The reason i thought Epona wuz the friend...

was that she seemed to be the only logical choice. I knew it wasent Skullkid (Duh) and I didn't think it was Navi becauce shes so DANG ANOING . Guess I wuz wrong.

Anchel

The Xpaniard
Re: YES YES YES!!!!

thine_impalor said:
btw, noticed u changed ur avatar, so did anchel huh? i liked both ur old ones better...........

I hope you all like my new avatar, if you don't I'll try another one (I've got a HUGE collection of avatars, he he). Now I'm the opposite of JAZ

Anchel

The Xpaniard
Wait a moment! This thread was asking for a save state for Thine_impalor, but now that he finished the game...... shouldn't this thread be closed??????????????????????????

Doomulation

Anchel said:
Wait a moment! This thread was asking for a save state for Thine_impalor, but now that he finished the game...... shouldn't this thread be closed??????????????????????????
Why? We...erm, I mean THEY don't close threads here unless necessary. As long as it does not get any illegal stuff posted here, it's unlikely to get closed.

Threads just wither away and die, and that's it.

M

Mike_PJMaster

Sometimes......

Hey Everyone. I'm kinda new to the board, but I've been reading your threads here. It seems to me that all of you are pretty advanced players, such as myself. Thx alot! I was just wondering, how come when I use PJ64 is won't play Majora's Mask??

My specs are:
AMD K62 - 500Mhz
320 Mb RAM
Stealth III S540 Video Card with 32 Mb VRAM
All the latest plugins for PJ64
Using Pj64 version 1.5 Beta 1
Use Graphics Plugin Glide64 Versin 0.1

Can anybody help?