What's new

Zelda 64 saved state

OP
thine_impalor

thine_impalor

Local spammer
hmmm.................

using din's fire was a last ditch effort, i didn't have any faerie bottles!! i bet u used the HAMMER then or the big goron sword? it seems quite impossble to beat him straight without din's fire...
but when i finish the game, THIS hero will be tough enough to take on the TOUGHEST HARDCORE zelda player*cough cough*. anyway, dark link should be the boss and morpha the mini boss.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Re: hmmm.................

thine_impalor said:
using din's fire was a last ditch effort, i didn't have any faerie bottles!! i bet u used the HAMMER then or the big goron sword? it seems quite impossble to beat him straight without din's fire...
but when i finish the game, THIS hero will be tough enough to take on the TOUGHEST HARDCORE zelda player*cough cough*. anyway, dark link should be the boss and morpha the mini boss.
I used both the big goron sword and the master sword.
Another cheat is that you can mostly stab him and he'll get hit.

As for morpha--they're just as easy both of 'em!

Last edited:

gokuss4

Meh...
Re: hmmm.................

thine_impalor said:

i beat dark link with the master sword only without using any other things, not even the spin attack, you just got to know his weakness. just go up close to him as in touching him, hope he doesn't back flip and use the right slash and keep slashing and repeat, trust me thats how i beat dark link with the master sword. hes the funest boss in the game along with ganon (big form).

blizz

Dark Link is hard to beat with the master sword but not impossible, I've done it, but my main habit is to use the biggoron sword (which as soon as I get I use in preferance to anything else) or the hammer

Doomulation

blizz said:
Dark Link is hard to beat with the master sword but not impossible, I've done it, but my main habit is to use the biggoron sword (which as soon as I get I use in preferance to anything else) or the hammer
Just as easy with noth the master sword and biggoron sword. Just if you know how to do.

OP
thine_impalor

thine_impalor

Local spammer
question bout the goron sword

Ok, i dunno what happened now, i just used the big goron sword on bongo bongo and it BROKE!! is this supposed to happen? do i have to buy a new 1?????????I checked the inventory, its still broken and im in the spirit temple now.....
anyone??

blizz

you bought the medigoron sword not the real biggoron sword

you get the biggoron sword by performing a side quest, go up to the very top of the volcano and talk to the huge (and I mean huge) goron up there.

Doomulation

Re: question bout the goron sword

thine_impalor said:
Ok, i dunno what happened now, i just used the big goron sword on bongo bongo and it BROKE!! is this supposed to happen? do i have to buy a new 1?????????I checked the inventory, its still broken and im in the spirit temple now.....
anyone??
LMAO It's so damn funny you know... Every newbie who hasn't played this almost always falls for this *wipes tears from his eyes*.

You need to do a quest (a long one too) to get the REAL sword. Start with going to kakariko and talking to the chicken woman who you got a bottle with as a child. That's where your quest start.

Oh, I wouldn't DARE to say more! :p

OP
thine_impalor

thine_impalor

Local spammer
oh is that what this stupid CHICKEN is for????

CAnt' believe it, spent all my money on that sword!!! Anyway i guess thats what that stupid blue chicken is for....but one more thing...is it worth getting?
oh PLEASE tell me more......cuz if i don't figure it out soon......i might have to get a WALKTHRU.....hmmmm........i'm being tempted............:devil:
GUIDE........GUIDE.......
NO NO
*bangs head on desk*
:D almost sucummbed to temptation.....
ciao

Tk64

The Other Village Idiot
Yes the biggoron sword is well worth it (it's unbreakable), and no I'm not telling you any more. :p :bunny:

OP
thine_impalor

thine_impalor

Local spammer
finished without goron sword

hi, by the time i read tk64's post, i finished the game, couldn't properly figure out the way to get the goron sword, and couldn't get a walkthru. anyway, i am continuing my majora's mask game and i wanted to know something but the story. what better place than with all the zelda hotshots HERE......:colgate:
ok, beginning of the story, it narrates that he is looking for a dear friend?? and just wondering.....who is that friend?????????
is it saria? navi? or any of the other sages??????????
i just HAVE to know this....
:cry:
anyways, i AM planning to look for the goron sword anyway..but probably after majora's mask...

h-e-l-l-o

The always bored guy
Re: finished without goron sword

thine_impalor said:
hi, by the time i read tk64's post, i finished the game, couldn't properly figure out the way to get the goron sword, and couldn't get a walkthru. anyway, i am continuing my majora's mask game and i wanted to know something but the story. what better place than with all the zelda hotshots HERE......:colgate:
ok, beginning of the story, it narrates that he is looking for a dear friend?? and just wondering.....who is that friend?????????
is it saria? navi? or any of the other sages??????????
i just HAVE to know this....
:cry:
anyways, i AM planning to look for the goron sword anyway..but probably after majora's mask...

I THINK its the guy that gives you a piece of heart when you play sarias song

OP
thine_impalor

thine_impalor

Local spammer
huh?!?!?

the skullkid???y would he be a DEAR friend? he just gave a stupid heart piece?!?!?!?
and if he is the DEAR friend i think i might as well quit majora's mask

OP
thine_impalor

thine_impalor

Local spammer
awwwwww COME ON.......

come ON!! like this is askin for a game's STORY, but a bloody walkthru or anything!!!:cry:
u guys r PURE EVIL ya know.....:devil:
i'm gonna go sulk in the shadows.....:eek:
AGONY AGONY AGONY.......

Anchel

The Xpaniard
It is Skullkid, but this is spoiling the game. Anyway, you would have figured out by yourself before even entering the first temple....

B

barronfel

I dunno who this "friend" is either
I say it's Epona. (when link went back in time at the end of OOT, he didn't own Epona nemore;) )