What's new

Z64 - a LLE graphics plugin

wareya

Ironically, Nemu64 is the best Windows emulator to hack with. And, since hacks mess with graphics a lot...
Maybe making a way for the plugin to use the RSP independently of the emulator? Considering that it's open source, I might try to hack at it until it works with Nemu. I love OSS.

gdp2000

I love this plugin! It is the only one that can correctly display Mario Tennis with all effects.

Is this still in development or are there any alternatives?

I think LLE plugins are the way to go as computers are ultra fast now.

Jonez

After showing the (c) sh*t the screen goes black and then when I close Mupen 64 0.5.1 => it chrash...

I am using Windows 7 and it is a 64bit machine..

ps: This is my first post here ... so hello!!

Indiana Jones rom....

smcd

Indiana Jones is a known trouble rom - no emulator currently does a good job with it... hardware specifics of your machine?

And, welcome! :)

smcd

Usually the video card is the main culprit - CPU/Sound (and maybe RAM) can be helpful too sometimes. I'm not on Win 7 yet - maybe it's a compatibility issue, set up Mupen to run as XP mode or something? - at least the crash on close part might be? Does it crash on any other game on exiting mupen?

For those of you how are interested here is an updated GLEW file, I have found that it gives a good speed up (over the one in the original post).:satisfied

Last edited:
Anyone know what happened to ziggy? He is (or was :eek:) awesome! I checked his profile and it said he was last on, on May 16th, 2009.

Predator82

I´ve tested it with world driver championship & get 18fps max @ a 4x2,5ghz
We need a guy like gonetz who put this plugin forward

I´ve forget to close dvb-s, then it´s 23fps max

Last edited:
Try this:

EDIT : R17 now support asynchronous RDP emulation (try it preferably on dual core processors). To use it, set both "threaded" and "async" to 1 in the config file. It's a bit unstable, though once a game is booted successfully it should work well enough. Plus other various improvements.