What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Would it be possible to make a pj that makes ssb look like brawl?

Saisuke

Like the topic says, would that be a possibility? I mean, they've already introduced a whole lot of the chars to be shown.

OP
Saisuke

Saisuke

Kinda like the twilight princess retexturing project, but with smash bros and brawl.

WWLink

Hero of Winds
Kinda like the twilight princess retexturing project, but with smash bros and brawl.

Wow, that was a fast reply. =] I just wasn't sure what you meant by characters being introduced, but now I get it. Yes, it would be possible, and awesome. We just need texture designers that aren't me, because the only texture pack I ever made was a cartoon style one for OOT that I probably will never release. :p

OP
Saisuke

Saisuke

Yeah, but it's like no one ever comes to this section of the site anymore. :/ It'd take forever to gather a team.

WWLink

Hero of Winds
Yeah, but it's like no one ever comes to this section of the site anymore. :/ It'd take forever to gather a team.

Yeah I noticed that to. And that was the whole reason I joined. (notice my only posts are in this forum) Datadayne, Risio, you and I are the only people who visit anymore. You should checkout Homebrew Heaven, some projects moved over there, and their forum is less dead. Here's the link: http://www.homebrewheaven.net/viewforum.php?f=64&sid=86b5fbdb33ca76f16adb9eb814cd46e8

OP
Saisuke

Saisuke

I wish there was a way to get this place back kicking... Maybe I could post a banner in my Gaia siggy... I'll see what I can do. I really wanna start a project, but if there's no team, then I'm screwed. I can't do something that large scaled alone. :/

WWLink

Hero of Winds
I wish there was a way to get this place back kicking... Maybe I could post a banner in my Gaia siggy... I'll see what I can do. I really wanna start a project, but if there's no team, then I'm screwed. I can't do something that large scaled alone. :/

Yeah. A banner with a link to this place when you click on it could be great. Did you notice this thread is turning out to be like a chatroom? lol :p

WWLink

Hero of Winds
Wow...it's not like anyone's gonna notice, lol. I'm gonna go link! lol

lol :bouncy: Nobody is going to notice in these dead unactive forums. Forums without people = fail. I would know... :(

EDIT: If only we could add Sonic to Super Smash Bros. Then it truly would be like Brawl.

Last edited:
OP
Saisuke

Saisuke

I'm making a banner just for this section.

Banner.jpg

Here is a quickie that I made.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Saisuke

Saisuke

Thank you, and I had to resize it a bit for my siggy, but it's fine. I'm gonna go check and see if I can possibly recruit a team for this. o.o

WWLink

Hero of Winds
Thank you, and I had to resize it a bit for my siggy, but it's fine. I'm gonna go check and see if I can possibly recruit a team for this. o.o

BTW, Zeth stated that even though he had his own project to work on, he would help any texture project that he liked. I think he would be a great member of your texturing team. The only thing is another smash bros rextexture already asked him to join. :( He'll probably like your idea better, especially because you actually know how to rextexture and aren't a noob asking for help.

Last edited:
OP
Saisuke

Saisuke

Yeah, I'm gonna try to be more organized than the zelda one, too. That one was just, "HEY, MAKE RANDOM TEXTURES AND MAYBE WE CAN DO THE SUCCESSFUL FEAT!" but no, it ended up being destroyed. :/

WWLink

Hero of Winds
Yeah, I'm gonna try to be more organized than the zelda one, too. That one was just, "HEY, MAKE RANDOM TEXTURES AND MAYBE WE CAN DO THE SUCCESSFUL FEAT!" but no, it ended up being destroyed. :/

Alls I can say about your summary of the Zelda project is lol. :p Yeah you need organization to make a successful texture pack.