What's new

Worst game of the year

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Lachp30 said:
Whats wrong with it..I only have the demo version, but that seems fun to me!<_<

I've heard that the PS2 version is lame too. But it pisses me off how reviewers compare every] Bond game with Goldeneye.. :p

Raging Fuel

The jumbles man, the jumbles
Josep said:
just cause we are near the topic:

Max payne was clearly one of the worst games ever. With over 2 years of hype it fucking tanked...

Firstly: Max Payne was a 2001 game, not 2002.

Second: Max Payne kicked ass. Best game of 2001.

slashkirby

the worst game

the worst game is Tetris Worlds......for all systems.....it may be 3D but its still the crapy old classic gameplay....i didnt play it tho....but i know it sucks......<_< its the worst shity game in the world! and it always will be! <_<

BTM

Polish Emu Scene Member
Yes, where is the killing ! Where is the blood ! Where is the awsome 3D graphic ! Where are the sounds ! Where are ....

Tetris OWNZ but you prolly like Q3 better , ay ?

PS290

BTM that is not the point I just meant it is boring.I play games without violence and blood like Super Monkey Ball 2.<_<

BTM

Polish Emu Scene Member
You cant say a game is bad when the game is 10 or more years old.
Tetris is a greate game ! I can't tell how many hours did I spend playing tetris on my old NES with my father.
Tetris has a humongouse gameplay and thats for sure - some ppl like logic games and som dont. Thesame way I can say that Fifa 2003 ( and 2004, and 2005 , and ... ) SUCK AND WILL SUCK ! 'couse I dont like sport games.