What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

[WIP] Rizz768's Shadowman High Res Project

rizz768

[WIP] Rizz768's 'Shadow Man' Re-texture Project

shadowmanrizz768.png

Hello everyone, this is my first time attempting a re-texture, I've always been wanting to try, but could never get HiResEaser to work until I finally got a copy of CS2, I chose Shadow Man, has always been one of my favorite N64 games.

Since I can't seem to get the PC version working on my computer, I decided to convert as many of the textures from it as possible (a lot of them are actually the same quality and size, sigh) as well as my own resources. I'll be starting from the very beginning, I'm not promising quick work but this is more or less a learning curve.

Here are some before/after captures. It gives the basic idea of what I've completed so far (not much, hehe) lots of textures in this game!

Stage One Progression

shadowman2012update00.png

compare1.png

compare3.png

Added a little more detail to the trees, changed sky color.

compare5.png

Been playing around in Deadside for a change of scenery, working on Mike's new look right now, very tricky, created a new chest symbol to avoid choppy edges, couldn't seem to avoid it with the original design. For the most part he is done, besides some possible minor tweaks.

mikecompare01.png

Final adjustments, tried to make the skin tone match the original.

thenewmike.png

2012 Updates

Haven't been messing around with this project much lately, but figured I'd post a recent update. I'm sort of bouncing around a few different projects right now, kind of A.D.D. when it comes to this stuff. I'm not going to bump this thread because of this, I will simply update the main thread when the time comes.

shadowman2012update05.png

shadowman2012update04.png

shadowman2012update03.png

shadowman2012update01.png

shadowman2012update02.png

Last edited:

fernan1234

Nice work. You should focus on the playable character model more, improving his chest emblem and the detail on his body muscles as in the original.