What's new

Windows XP vs Windows 95/98/98SE/ME/2000

OP
Tesla-Guy

Tesla-Guy

HAHA, WinXP sucks & rocks @ the same time...
sucks: I tried having two TWAIN sources @ the same time: USB scanner and USB camera. Computer got fecked, didn't start windows explorer, camera proggie and scanner proggies :hrm: I also have crashed it thrice with a Blue Screen error
rocks: Many features, easier to use, great login, user friendly

Cyberman

RatTrap said:
i agree.. but also.. i'm 100% sure there's lots of things that won't have updates.. why?.. to make us buy new hardware.. sadly.. that is the trueth :/.. like i know some companies that aren't making new drivers for my printer.. nor for my gamepad.. nor my SCSI card.. i'm stuck with slow/hardly working w2k version.. they work.. just not that great.. but it was time for me to buy new crap anyways.. i hate it that the manufacturers do this to a produkt if it's to old though.. although my printer isn't that old.. it's donne to alot of other produkts.. and when the company releases a full new line of products at the same time that a new OS arrives.. they leave the old ones behind and only do new drivers for their new lineup.. so sad.. but so true :/..
Well being that the manufacturer has to SPEND money to develope new drivers etc, it's not cheap. Support is expensive, so I can understand why they would be reluctant to say :pj64: release drivers for WinXp for an older printer. However MS :pissed: often has drivers for these printers including with there OS. (God only knows how much crap is on those disks they give ya :) ).

Cyb

RPGlover12

only the internet explorer proplem is the worst thing and which is better winxp prof or home edition and anybody could solve the internet explorer proplem this proplem sucks i wish i could kill the internet explorer :(

Slougi

RPGlover12 said:
only the internet explorer proplem is the worst thing and which is better winxp prof or home edition and anybody could solve the internet explorer proplem this proplem sucks i wish i could kill the internet explorer :(
What's your problrm with internet explorer?

RPGlover12

it hangs every 5 f*ckin minutes and that sucks i hate it i can't stay about 20 minutes without reopening the window cause i like to open many stuff at a single time thats why it hangs maybe but i wanna solve it