What's new

Who is the oldest and youngest Emutalk members?

karth95

Lord of the Cats
hm. I'm beginning to feel old. When did emulation start being something most people did when they were <20?

The Khan Artist

Warrior for God
kazooie said:
The Khan Artist said:
Specifically, November 3, 1969.
Me, I'm exactly 5 months older than the Khan Artist.

What do I win?

That's Gent's birthday, not mine. Mine is May 6, 1986.

So, if you were referring to that date, then you are actually older than Gent. :p

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
kazooie: Compared to nearly everyone on this Board & infact ther whole emulation Com you am Zimmer Frame Friendly baby :plain:

The only one older then you i can think of is Icepir8 but thats just on paper as he is a young nipper Snapper At Heart.

/me points @ kazooie and Shouts "U Am Old"

Gorxon

Administrator
Heh, I am about as old as the Khan Artist...just (well, one month ago or so) turned 17. :pirate:

kazooie

I honestly find it hard to believe I'm the oldest old bastard around here! Haven't you young 'uns got better things to do with your time?
I remember back in my day....

Anton

I like beer
Well, I'm an old emu-lover/doomer/quaker
I'm 30.
Old...
Even remember my first PC (can't call it PC now - "typewrigter", actually) - 486 SX, 250 kb video, 4 mb RAM, 256 mb HD, black&white 14" monitor - doom2 was REALLY slow there :)
Good old days... :)

nullroute

Lost and loving it
I'm not as old (25)... but in computer terms... I remember my 1st Commodore Vic20 with 20kB of memory (4k usable) and (I believe) a powerful 500kHz processor... that right <b>kHz</b> was what they measured cpu speed in back then.

Harddrive?... we didn't even have disks. we had magnetic tape (audio cassettes actually).