What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Where's Kman's OOT pack?

DJlink

could some one please give me a working link to Kman's OOT retexture pack?

Last edited:

Datadayne

I think he took them down. Maybe you can find them in his thread. Pm him pehaps.

BTW, your name is very familiar,,, Im sure I saw it somewhere, hmmmm,,,,, lol.

ctatumt

No offence to Kman but why is there such a need for his pack when Xenbond's is pretty much complete and has Kman's pack in it? Maybe I got something wrong but I was just wondering.

Thanks

M[u]ddy

No offence to Kman but why is there such a need for his pack when Xenbond's is pretty much complete and has Kman's pack in it? Maybe I got something wrong but I was just wondering.

Thanks

Xenobond and Kman is the same person.

ctatumt

Oooohhh! Well thats what i get for being cocky! Ha! Sorry about that. Yeah I have looking for a link for Kmans (Xenobond) pack too. I knew I had something wrong..

Thanks