What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Where Do I Get A Normal OOT Tex. Pack?

Alizaid

Do you want to retexture the whole game? It would take a very long time to redo every texture in Oot unless you had a time of artists(Gimp,Photoshop). Also, it seems that not every texture will dump in any n64 game. I'm not sure whether this is a bug in Rice's plugin but hopefully it will be fixed in his next release.

Xenobond

Double 0 Reject
Negative. Seems that people are more interested in filter effect textures and copy+paste/ripped texture packs than anything done by hand.

Datadayne

Negative. Seems that people are more interested in filter effect textures and copy+paste/ripped texture packs than anything done by hand.

That sucks! I really like your work. I think you are one of the best around here.

How about hybrid heaven? A saw you started it.

mudlord

Banned
Hasn't anyone made a downloadable file with all of them in it?

Wouldn't that be illegal? The safest way is to do this privately

No, that's half the fun. BTW, do we really need another OOT pack? Why don't you do another game?

I agree, what we need is more originality, and something more unique. Datadyne's SM64 is a good example of a nice tripped out pack (which I love).