What's new

Where can you find Direct x 9.0?

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Sarcasm be good, especially when everyone believes you, anyway, its common sense to look on microsofts site for directx, hell when i want it i just add directx to www.mircosoft.com/ :happy:

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
decription said:
Why did you bother replying? You could have edited it, besides it doesn't count toward your *cough* post count on this board.:p

He replys to anything to try and bump his post count. He will post something then add another reply to add something instead if editing:doh:

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
vampireuk said:
He replys to anything to try and bump his post count. He will post something then add another reply to add something instead if editing:doh:

In other words he is a fucktard

2fast4u

vampireuk said:
In other words he is a fucktard

hehehehehe ^^

owned.gif

decription

vampireuk said:

yeah, thats what i implied :happy: :happy:

Engeljaeger

professional pessimist
Heya...I actually do know where to find it (hey hey! ;) ) but I don't know if I should install it...'cuz I heard that there wouldn't be any benefit with DX9 if one doesn't have a good video card...
So, regarding my poor specs...would you still advice me to install DX9 ?

flow``

flow``
omg... why is this thread being so long. wait a sec.. if you reply, you're a spammer. can someone close this?

nephalim

Psychic Vampire
Doomulation said:
Actually, silly, your post count won't increase in Waaay Off-Topic.

I obviously don't care, if you could gather from my post.
FYI, I knew that, but didn't realize what forum I was in.

I seriously don't know why people care...oh well :shrugs: