What's new

Where can you find Direct x 9.0?

Just go to:
http://www.microsoft.com

And on the right side of the page (halfway down) is a link to the download page.
But I recommend you to download redistribute pack (so you can reinstall it later on, but it's harder to find).

But isn't this off-topic?

Most games come with some version of DirectX, newer games will have DirectX 9, only the newest games will have 9.0a.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Doomulation said:
Erm, who doesn't know where to find directx? :plain:

Obviously people who dont know the right place to post

/moving

nephalim

Psychic Vampire
Finding DirectX 9.0(a) is simple...try finding the 9.0 SDK. It's deeply hidden for some bizarre reason...it took me like a half hour of searching on both MS and google to find it...I don't remember how I found it actually, I think it was a 3rd party link.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Yes, but can't people be a little more creative? Just adding "directx" after the m$ url gets you to the dx homepage... :plain:

alexa999

Banned
nephalim said:
Finding DirectX 9.0(a) is simple...try finding the 9.0 SDK. It's deeply hidden for some bizarre reason...it took me like a half hour of searching on both MS and google to find it...I don't remember how I found it actually, I think it was a 3rd party link.

Could you give me the link for the 9.0 SDK version?:ermm:

decription

alexa999 said:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!:blush: :happy:

Why did you bother replying? You could have edited it, besides it doesn't count toward your *cough* post count on this board.:p