What's new

What do you want in Project64 ?

Alan!

too cynical to speak
You mean besides compatibility improvements, core fixes, updated plugins, and speed improvements? I personally think Netplay would be completely awesome, but that is nowhere near important as making sure PJ64 is perfect or at least close to perfect. However, as it stands, Pj64 is pretty dang good. The only thing I can think of that is wrong with it, is it is not very stable and some games don't run properly.

I would much rather see a perfect emulator (compatibility wise) than having you guys add a bunch of bells and whistles.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Doomulation said:
Curous, do you mind telling why?
Busy? Low priority?

not part of emulation, and features like that end up eating way too much time to get right.

elitenoobboy

I want to see the option to adjust controller sensitivity. My controller uses analog sticks, but pj64 only uses about 10% of the total movement space. Makes it real hard to aim accuratly when the slightest movement is magnified. Messing with the range control is impractical with first person shooters.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
elitenoobboy said:
I want to see the option to adjust controller sensitivity. My controller uses analog sticks, but pj64 only uses about 10% of the total movement space. Makes it real hard to aim accuratly when the slightest movement is magnified. Messing with the range control is impractical with first person shooters.
Use the N-Rage Input plugin while waiting for a more feature-filled Jabo's DirectInput plugin.

A.I.

Banned
Gent said:
We have had this option since 1.4 :) Right click on the game in the Rom Browser and select edit cheats.

Oh...Thanks! You learn something new every day! :bouncy:

BTW, Will Azimer's HLE Audio v0.56 WIP2 be further developed?

Christoffah

Is net play being worked on? when is 1.7 estimated for release?

My ideas are all probably sucky right :p but still just something like the last date you played a ROM, a rating system column, play count, whatever, just something that lets you keep on top of things :) (you can guess by this post I am an over-the-top perfectionist kind of person)

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Keyboard limitation. USB keyboard, I have heard, can take about 8 keys being pressed at the same time. Otherwise you need gamepads, or other keyboard (is that even possible?)

badwog

on project64 can u ues a controller USB plz tell me send me a Private Message
cos im goin to bye one for project64 and Counter strike 1.6

Can they make a feature for controllers that has a calibrating feature on 1.7 with pre made settings like N64 settings or something like that?