What's new

What do you want in Project64 ?

rprsplitter9

What would be nice is having jabos input plugin support controllers, and to be able to map all the core PJ64 functions to a controller like Save state, Restore etc.

elektrixxx

rprsplitter9 said:
What would be nice is having jabos input plugin support controllers, and to be able to map all the core PJ64 functions to a controller like Save state, Restore etc.

What's wrong with N-Rage?

nevinsb

What about being able to import a save game, like from GameFaqs.com that were designed for the DEXDrive to PJ64. That's what I would like to see.

I think you can put the gamesaves onto the mempak from the DEXDrive, then use the adaptoid to get them off in a format that PJ64 can use.

Is this more of a PJ64 issue or input device plugin?

Bad Ronald

Scanlines

It may seem counterintuitive at first since it's possible to improve the clarity of the 3D models by rendering them at a higher resolution, but I think we've gotten to the point where it just magnifies the poorness of the geometry and textures. Sort of in the same way as PC ports late in the lifespan of a console (like FF7 or GTA San Andreas) look worse when you get a clearer picture of them.

heh. . .

I don't know if anyone's thrown this idea out there, but I feel it is important enough to ask . . .if you guys do the netplay thing, can we have compatibility ratings on the ROM list? While I'm here and this is probably the only post I'll ever do. . .Extreme G 2 has a few very minor errors . .the little plasma bullets you shoot out are supposed to be colored, and if you hold down the button to charge, it's supposed to change colors until it reaches it's max, and the barriers that have the flashing lights are supposed to flash colors. . .and the bike select screen the reflection of the bike is supposed to be on top of the circular pedestal thingy. . .not under it. . .don't know if anybody knows that since there's nothign about it in the compatibility thingy. . .everything else in the game is PERFECT though. . .my little 8 year old loves playing this stuff. . .and if it's easy enough for her to use. . .lol. . .sorry for not sticking with the rules of this thread, but it probably is the only post I'll ever do. . .so I guess that's a nice trade-off, right?
Can't wait to Donate. . .and Jabo. . .dude. . you must have some tricks up your sleeve because you seem excited . . .I'm Excited as well. . .this stuff is what it's all about. . .Kudos.

elektrixxx

I'm just wondering, if you emulated a Transfer Pak, how would it work? Would it use battery files from other ROM's, the actual ROM's or what?

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
elektrixxx said:
I'm just wondering, if you emulated a Transfer Pak, how would it work? Would it use battery files from other ROM's, the actual ROM's or what?
The N-Rage input plugin already emulates the Transfer Pak. It requires you to select a gameboy rom as well as a save for the game.

SoulForge

Would it be possible to add command line extensions or make it possible for another program to interface with it. I want to add support to a gaming service ^_^

For netplay I mean

Last edited by a moderator: