• Hate? Feel My console love!!!

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • I don't care.

Votes: 8 16.3%

• Total voters

Josep

eyerun4phun
jvolel said:
video games can kill you~~! so i hate them all! though i voted for xbox ... its the hunter green plauge!!! ... THE DARKNESS IS COMING!! THE DARKNESS IS COMING!!!

hehe, damn ED, wait, MUSt save game, wait, darkness, coming, must kill first then save to memory card...;)

OP
R

ra5555

N64 Newbie
Stezo2k said:
jvolel said:
video games can kill you~~! so i hate them all! though i voted for xbox ... its the hunter green plauge!!! ... THE DARKNESS IS COMING!! THE DARKNESS IS COMING!!!

erm ok...... lol

If u dont like video games what are u doing here? This forum is for gamers that use emulators to play classic games on there pcs at redictulous resolutions :p

Stez

TRUE :happy:

Josep

eyerun4phun
Stezo2k said:
jvolel said:

erm ok...... lol

If u dont like video games what are u doing here? This forum is for gamers that use emulators to play classic games on there pcs at redictulous resolutions :p

Stez

snes at 1284x1068, or whatever that resolution is, fsaa4xs, aww, ff3 and crono trigger and all those other bomb games never looked so good;) awesome pic;)

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Josep said:
Stezo2k said:
jvolel said:

erm ok...... lol

Stez

snes at 1284x1068, or whatever that resolution is, fsaa4xs, aww, ff3 and crono trigger and all those other bomb games never looked so good;) awesome pic;)
It`s just that raising the resolution/FSAA settings won`t make SNES games look any better. There aren`t any polygons to reduce the jaggies from. What I do see in that pic, is a Kreed filter.

Last edited:

crhylove

Banned
Manners even /endquote

and this from the guy who has a big picture that says, "you suck" in his sig... LOL

i love the buddy christ sig, though, that is just COMEDY.

FAR

First Person Shooter
Playstations just suck. The stupidest thing that ever been created by stupid people. Playstation 3 will suck also. Only the stupid kids buy something that so stupid...

FINISH IT!

Last edited:

Anchel

The Xpaniard
Can people be that stupid? If you don't like a console, it doesn't mean it sucks.
*Anchel looks at FAR
You should reckon that all the consoles are good.

Stezo2k

S-2K
FAR said:
Playstations just suck. The stupidest thing that ever been created by stupid people. Playstation 3 will suck also. Only the stupid kids buy something that so stupid...

FINISH IT!

far STFU, look how many gr8 games they are for psone, DDR, FF1/2/4/5/6/7/8/9/Tactics, MGS, Tekken 1/2/3, theres just too many to name, the psx was quite a nice 'lil console. Come on u must like at least 1 psx game out of the 1000's there are?

Quit being an asshole, your more anoying than blaze :p

Stez

Josep

eyerun4phun
DuDe said:
Josep said:
Stezo2k said:
jvolel said:

erm ok...... lol

Stez

It`s just that raising the resolution/FSAA settings won`t make SNES games look any better. There aren`t any polygons to reduce the jaggies from. What I do see in that pic, is a Kreed filter.

point is, it looks HELLA better than the original snes;) and the color is off?! hehe, i had to conver the bitch to jpg;) probably jacked it up a tad;)

tbag

lol

Stezo2k said:
FAR said:

FINISH IT!

far STFU, look how many gr8 games they are for psone, DDR, FF1/2/4/5/6/7/8/9/Tactics, MGS, Tekken 1/2/3, theres just too many to name, the psx was quite a nice 'lil console. Come on u must like at least 1 psx game out of the 1000's there are?

Quit being an asshole, your more anoying than blaze :p

Stez

LOL Blaze :happy:

B*A*G*G

Emutalk Member... sorta
snes at 1284x1068, or whatever that resolution is, fsaa4xs, aww, ff3 and crono trigger and all those other bomb games never looked so good awesome pic
you should use Zsnes at 640X480 DR FULL, it'll look much sharper than using 1280x1024.

yogaman

Banned
No - seriously a console is too boring for me coz
1) just gaming, nothing more (*pointing at pc*)
2) games are very expensive (can remember that N64 used to be nearly as expensive as the console itself)
3)u can't play around with the console or optimize it or switch its graphic card ....hehe -
4) u can't play during work (at least I can't imagin that ...) wheras the pc opens new paths ;)

tbag

lol when the PS first came out in Australia it was $2000 yep $2000 then dropped to $800 then dropped to like $300 then like $120 ;)

I never bought one ;)

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Josep said:
DuDe said:
Josep said:
Stezo2k said:
jvolel said:

erm ok...... lol

Stez

point is, it looks HELLA better than the original snes;)

No, what makes it look better is the Kreed filter that the emulator uses.

Last edited:

B*A*G*G

Emutalk Member... sorta
tbag said:
Yep good old Kreed's filters

Probably 27% of emus use it
sure, they are cool looking at first
but you'll get sick of them soon after.
all they do is blur your image and eat up proformance.
super eagle is nice but its not worth the proformance loss and the image just isnt as sharp with it on.
i guess i just prefer good old fashion pixelated gfx.