• I HATE ALL CONSOLES

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Hate? Feel My console love!!!

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • I don't care.

Votes: 8 16.3%

• Total voters

tbag

Probably sick of doing handhelds and look how popular GBA is allready why make so many people go and buy a new one?

If they released a new one they would still have to make GBA's in with the other new handheld in the factory which means more work for employee's

legendj

Player
gba carts are very expensives ... ( i only have: thps2, mario2 and iridon || 3carts = 1 gba ) ... ;( i dont like this ;)) cause i'm brazilian :D

i hate too WonderSwan, cause only has japanese games... ';(

tbag

I only have THPS3, Golden Sun and a GBA getting more really soon i love GBA so much better then GP32

OP
R

ra5555

N64 Newbie
mustapha said:
i hate the x-box. !!
+
=. Screw Microsoft. Long Live Sony And Nintendo.

same, look the poll results, look like a lot of people are on our side...

GC4EVER

Jaz

Ex-Mod
I wouldn't go so far as to `hate` a console. Generally, if there are games I really really want, I'll buy the console that carries them. :D

yogaman

Banned
Na, I think that consoles are doomed in the long run....computers will get more simple to use and will replace the good ol' consoles.......

Therefore I HATE PC's ...kill them or they will kill the consoles....common, let's start with our own pcs, crush them!!!! For the sake of our dear consoles!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
video games can kill you~~! so i hate them all! though i voted for xbox ... its the hunter green plauge!!! ... THE DARKNESS IS COMING!! THE DARKNESS IS COMING!!!

Stezo2k

S-2K
jvolel said:
video games can kill you~~! so i hate them all! though i voted for xbox ... its the hunter green plauge!!! ... THE DARKNESS IS COMING!! THE DARKNESS IS COMING!!!

erm ok...... lol

If u dont like video games what are u doing here? This forum is for gamers that use emulators to play classic games on there pcs at redictulous resolutions :p

Stez