What's new

What are you playing at the moment?

Allnatural

heh, with the release of Twilight Princess upon us, I figure it's time I finally play Wind Waker
...I bought it two years ago :blush:

Lord Darkstorm

Great sage, equal of heaven
Just started playing Touch Detective & Children of Mana. Touch detective looks quite a decent little point and click. ^_^

Stezo2k

S-2K
At the moment:

Fifa 07 (Xbox 360) and Need for Speed: Carbon (Xbox 360)

Both great games :) would play pro evo more but I do think Fifa is more addictive

ssjSoulstar

Playing FF 12 at the moment and restarted over... Was all the way at the Cataract and decided to start over to try some new stuff and test some early Grimoire research. (IE Getting all but one Grimoire before progressing through the main story...) Currently also testing the No$GBA emulator for gba recompat. and NDS compat also. Dawn of Souls works fine now after having some odd problem with it, as well as Summon Night 2... Poke Emerald seems buggy, so probably copied it off wrong or forgot something. Going to check some of the newer NDS games soon and see what else is working. (FF 3 and Pearl maybe?)

xneoangel

Persona User
Right now im playing Final Fantasy XII but im kinda dissapointed with it, the gameplay is great and all but the story its not what you would expect from a Final Fantasy.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Final Fantasy X-2 while I wait for XII.

Started from scratch as I'm trying to go for 100% completion.