What's new

What are you playing at the moment?

WhiteX

Pirates of the Caribbean, Dead man´s chest DS, i´ll post a review of it in a couple of days.

EDIT: the review is already up, i´m now on...

Last edited:

bcrew1375

Lord Darkstorm said:
Tales of symphonia....loving the terrible voice acting. ^_^

Which voices? I agree that Raine, Genus, and Presea have crappy voices, but I rather liked the other main characters. Anyway, I'm currently playing Radiata Stories. I've beaten it once, and I'm on my second playthrough.

Allnatural

bcrew1375 said:
Which voices? I agree that Raine, Genus, and Presea have crappy voices, but I rather liked the other main characters.
I thought they all did a terrific job. All the VAs are well-established in the animation and video game worlds, so you've undoubtedly heard them in plenty of other projects.

Lord Darkstorm

Great sage, equal of heaven
Mostly the early voices; Lloyd, Genus, Raine and Colette, they seem incredibly bland to me. Is the Kratos voice actor the same guy who voiced he-man in the recent animated series? I think I noticed him in the robotech game as well... ^_^

Allnatural

Lord Darkstorm said:
Is the Kratos voice actor the same guy who voiced he-man in the recent animated series? I think I noticed him in the robotech game as well... ^_^
Yup, same guy. Cam Clarke. Ironically, he voices a very similar character (Will) in Tales of Legendia. He's done so much work in games/cartoons it's hard to keep track, but I remember him best as Liquid Snake in MGS.

Stezo2k

S-2K
Dynasty Warriors 5 for the xbox360, cant keep off it. Damn that games addictive

Also Street Fighter II for the xbox360