What's new

Unreal Tournament Screenshots

Josep

eyerun4phun
aw, i don't know what kinda sc this is but, still looks awesome;) btw, its playable at this detailed level;)

Josep

eyerun4phun
damn, there are HELLA differences compared to the beta, there is no more chick voice, just some happy ass guy, the health pickups aren't green anymore, the menu sounds click differenty, and one of those guns is COMPLETELY different;) they changed around allot!!:)

sk8bloke22

roll for life
wat settings are u using they look amazing.

also wat size do u resize them to, cause i keep on getting a message from emutalk that the maximum is 720x2500 or something like that, so im currently resizing to 720x540 or something like that.

Last edited:

Josep

eyerun4phun
sk8bloke22 said:
wat settings are u using they look amazing.

also wat size do u resize them to, cause i keep on getting a message from emutalk that the maximum is 720x2500 or something like that, so im currently resizing to 720x540 or something like that.

those right there are at the highest settings possible on EVERYTHING;) not 1600x1200, cause my moniter doesn't support that:( but who cares!:) fsaa4xs, very nice;)

and for slow downs, you'd actually be surpised, its playable, but not for hardcore gamers, like me;) i would need better framerates, and i get near perfect framerates at fsaa quincunx, the fsaa4xs is just for showing off, but i actually can get damn good framerates at 1024x768 with fsaa4xs, go figure;)

Josep said:

and for slow downs, you'd actually be surpised, its playable, but not for hardcore gamers, like me;) i would need better framerates, and i get near perfect framerates at fsaa quincunx, the fsaa4xs is just for showing off, but i actually can get damn good framerates at 1024x768 with fsaa4xs, go figure;)

i guess if i was after pretty shots i could use 4xs... but i use quincux uring gameplay and it looks great :inlove: just the screenies arent as good

Josep

eyerun4phun
sytaylor said:
Josep said:

i guess if i was after pretty shots i could use 4xs... but i use quincux uring gameplay and it looks great :inlove: just the screenies arent as good

pretty much;)

i use photoshop to resize my images, so when i resize the first line of resolution, i put it at 720, and the other one just goes to whatever, i really haven't taken notice of what that number is;) i will next time;)

crhylove

Banned
on the benchmark i only get 36 fps with bots!!! wtf? check out my specs!

(winxp, btw).

what are you guys getting in the benchmark?

rhy

OP
M

mann

mine

1024X768 resized to 680 sumthing i dunno just look