What's new

Unofficial Dolphin GAME.INI Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fool

Me
Title: QFC: The Towr of Daruaga(JPN)
Notes: Doesn't Work! Show only black screen!
Genre: 2D adventure

raksmey1309

Title:Baten Kaitos Disc 2
Note:Work!Boot for a long time in interpret only show Licensed by Nintendo Log then freeze(Remember to uncheck dynerec)
Genre:RPG
OOOPS
I Love RPG

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
just a suggestion: if you play gamecube games on pc, you should definately get a ati card, since it is that card gamecube is based on. i have catalyst, that is newer tham the card in the gamecube, so when gamecube emulation has got as far as n64 emulation, i will be juuust fine. and my english sucks, so don`t complain, i`m a norwegian viking... :p

Draky

Myriam's Lover
n64 was not based on voodoo card but the best (and first) ultra hle worked only with voodoo glide (or wrapper/emulation of glide)

absolutely no relationship :p

Chekote

EmuFan said:
just a suggestion: if you play gamecube games on pc, you should definately get a ati card, since it is that card gamecube is based on. i have catalyst, that is newer tham the card in the gamecube, so when gamecube emulation has got as far as n64 emulation, i will be juuust fine. and my english sucks, so don`t complain, i`m a norwegian viking... :p

Catalyst is not a card. Its the name of the ATI Consolitaded driver package. Also, the chip manufacturer used for the console has almost no breaing on what card is best for the emulator:

1. The best card for the emulator is determined by the emulator developer and their knowledge of each card.
2. Most emulators use the DirectX API so all DX compliant cards should work
3. Even though ATI made the chip for the Cube, its not just a PC chip stuck in a console. Manufacturers specificaly engineer chips that have unique architectures for each console. There are some effects that the XBox nVidia card does that the newest PC nVidia card still cant do...

OP
MasterPhW

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
For all the people who didn't knew it already or didN't notice it, no new release till 1.03 is released...
I'm very busy in beta testing and writing some stuff, so you really should be happy with what you get shortly after the official 1.03 release!
Will post some screens of some stuff I'm working on in some weeks...
Greetz, the Master

Last edited:

onemustfall

Beta tester wanabe
I would like to play Twin Snakes: its much better than the older PS version. Keep up the good work Dolphin team. :happy:

marineman

Dolphin Fan
Cant Wait to play any Gamecube game :bouncy: ... I hope Dolphin 1.03 is going to be fixed and be compatible with a lot of games. Until then ill be waiting and playing my gamecube. :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.